Trusting God’s Promise to Remain Present – Ep. 100April 19, 2022 ● 16 min
Share this episode
(Scroll down to find the group discussion questions)
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442736966614671
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. Do you normally feel or sense God’s presence? If so, how would you describe this?
3. When do you most feel at peace?
4. Why is it important not to gauge God’s presence or faithfulness on how we feel?
5. What are some ways you are intentionally filling your mind with truth?
6. When might you most need to remember that God is present with you?
7. What is one way you can remind yourself of God’s presence?
8. What does it mean to you when you read or hear Jesus’s statement that He overcame the world?
9. How can knowing Christ overcame the world help decrease your anxiety and fears and increase your peace?
A Prayer for Difficult Times - Your Daily Prayer - July 5
Although He allowed tragedy to strike, He never left me forsaken.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
9 Famous Christian Actors: You May Be Surprised!
Hollywood is a place that you would not typically identify with the Christian faith. There are many more films and actors or actresses that do not exemplify good morals and character. However, there are actors that do live by faith. Here is my list of nine well known or famous actors that are Christian. There are many other actors that are lesser known that are Christian but we will save those for another article. These nine actors are Christians. Some are not as public with their faith as others but these are all actors that have testified to Jesus as their Lord and Savior.