Responding with Confidence When Under Attack (with Janell Rardon) – Ep. 99April 12, 2022 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Janell online:
Listen to Janell’s podcast: Today's Heartlift with Janell - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/todays-heartlift-with-janell/id1415401851?mt=2
Find Janell's latest book: Stronger Every Day: 9 Tools for an Emotionally Healthy You - https://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Every-Day-Emotionally-Healthy/dp/080073758X
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Catch her other podcast, Your Daily Bible Verse, with cohost Grace Fox:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442736966614671
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. Why is it important to recognize that these attacks can come from both followers of Christ and those who don’t follow Him?
3. Why does it often hurt more when those in our faith communities wound us?
4. Consider a time when you felt as if someone else was attacking you. In what way might this have been caused, at least in part, from their reaction to the light of Christ within you?
5. How often do you view your negative encounters from a spiritual perspective?
6. Why is it important to “do our own work” as Janell phrased it?
7. What does it look like to respond to attacks with a growth mindset?
8. Why is it important to realize God maintains full authority over our lives?
9. What might God be asking you to do as a result of today’s podcast episode?
A Prayer for Strength for What's Ahead - Your Daily Prayer - June 25
When we see what’s ahead and feel powerless to face it, we can trust God to help us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.