The Courage to Seek Counseling – Ep. 73September 28, 2021 ● 36 min
Share this episode
Unfortunately, many people hold a lot of misunderstandings and misinformation related to mental health. These falsehoods can lead to confusion, cause people from getting the help they need and to feel ashamed when they do get help. In this episode, Jennifer Slattery expels some of the more common lies she’s heard over the years, helping listeners make informed decisions in their freedom journey
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What is your experience with mental health professionals?
2. Consider your social circle. How many of your friends and family members have sought counseling? How has this affected your view of mental health professionals?
3. What lie mentioned in today’s episode do you find most personally inhibiting? Why is this?
4. Which point discussed in today’s episode most intrigued you? Why?
5. In what ways does God’s interaction with the prophet Elijah encourage you in your struggle?
6. How easy or challenging is it/or would it be/for you to tell others you are or have gone to counseling, and why do you think this is?
7. What is your next action step regarding your own mental health journey?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Ponomariova_Maria
A Prayer to Fight Feelings of Rejection - Your Daily Prayer - December 7
Lord, I thank you for showing me who you have called me to be.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
30 Inspiring Quotes About Strength To Encourage And Empower
Whether they’re tragedies or just small inconveniences, setbacks in life that make us feel weak will always happen. Difficulties can break us and sometimes even make us question our faith. In those times, it’s important to remember that with God on our side, we have the strength to get through anything. He would not put us in front of something we couldn’t handle. We must honor God’s sacrifice of His only Son and find strength within ourselves to persevere.
Here are 30 quotes to bring you strength!