Hearing God’s Voice: The Peace That Comes from Being Supernaturally Led - Ep. 70September 07, 2021 ● 31 min
Share this episode
This episode’s guest Linda Shepherd is an award-winning author who has written over 35 books, including the best-selling When You Don't Know What to Pray. She’s an internationally recognized speaker and is the founder of Right the Heart ministries, the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association.
Her book: When You Need to Move a Mountain
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. How would you describe the Holy Spirit?
2. How would you describe your interactions with the Holy Spirit?
3. How often or readily do you sense His presence?
4. What are some ways He speaks to us?
5. How do you most tend to hear Him?
6. What are some things that can challenge our ability to hear Him?
7. What are some ways you discern whether or not a thought or impression came from the Holy Spirit?
8. When learning to hear from God, why is it important we read Scripture?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Malte Mueller
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
13 Songs and Hymns About Hope
In the darkest points of our lives, we can lose our way and feel alone. But even then, the Lord shines his light on us, and in Him, we can find hope, love, and freedom. The hope of eternal life with our King. The strongest love we can't even begin to comprehend. And the freedom from our sins through God's grace. No matter how difficult life gets, God will always be there for us shining His light of hope. All we have to do is open our eyes.
Whether worshiping alone or with a group, listening to songs about hope can definitely brighten God's light of hope. Here are some popular worship songs…