Finding God Faithful in Hard Seasons with Kelly MinterApril 25, 2023 ● 32 min
Share this episode
When life feels hard and confusing, it's easy to feel alone and unseen. Our dark or challenging circumstances might threaten to steal our hope. In those seasons, we can hold on to this truth: our God is, always has been, and always will be faithful. In this episode, popular Bible teacher Kelly Minter reminds us of God's faithfulness and provides insight regarding how this truth can add hope to even our most painful days.
(Scroll down for discussion/reflective questions.)
Find Kelly at:
Find Jennifer Slattery:
Find Wholly Loved:
- What resonated with you most in this episode?
- Reflect on a challenging season you endured. In what ways can you see His faithfulness during that season?
- How can reflecting upon God's faithfulness to people from Bible times increase our faith and confidence during difficult times?
- What might "the buck stops here" mean for you?
- What's the difference between getting stuck in bitterness and honestly evaluating and learning from our pasts?
- What might it look like for you personally to find your security in Christ?
- How can focusing on God's faithfulness help carry you through times of need?
- What is one step God might be wanting you to take after having listened to this episode?
A Prayer to Change the Way You Think.- Your Daily Prayer - September 24
The world is bent to “self,” but we are called to be selfless. Through the power of the Holy Spirit living in every single one of us who believes in Christ Jesus as our Savior, we have infinite power to transform and renew our minds. God wouldn’t have put in Scripture for us to digest if it was impossible.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.