watercolordance1's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-01T22:30:54
I was born in Habana, Cuba and lived there till the age of 13. Most of my life since then I lived in different parts of Jersey and if Brooklyn, NY. I now live in Texas, but my accent remains a cute Eastern with a touch of Spanish at times.
Jesus was looking for me most of my life and I finally answered Him in July of 1981. My husband of 33 years and I raised our only son, Keith, and he is now happily married to what I truly and from my heart believe to be the Most Beautiful Girl - oh, Candi beautiful inside and out!!!
My grandson, Ethan, is ... Adorable and Smart. A couple of Sundays ago at church, (www.wehaveovercome.org), he wanted me to pick him up to the podium and he started to say "Praise the Lord, Praise the Name of Jesus" --- Yeap! He's gonna be a preacher :-} Needless to say, I have been blessed with a wonderful family.
I work as a receptionist at The Urban Alternative www.tonyevans.org, and am really loving it. This is a wonderful ministry and I work with a bunch of Jesus-loving-fun people.
This clip was taken last night while we were spending some time with Ethan. It's so awesome to see his growth.
2,762 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Ethan 4-30-08watercolordance100:03:002,762 views
- All The Instrumentswatercolordance100:02:082,761 views
- How Ethan Plays His Base Guitarwatercolordance100:01:212,528 views
- Ethan, Grandpa, and Mimawatercolordance100:00:402,646 views
- Mean and Powerful Lighteningwatercolordance100:01:423,009 views
- Hi Everybodywatercolordance100:03:002,970 views
- ABC Camera Shywatercolordance100:00:352,990 views
- Grandpa U OK?watercolordance100:01:102,890 views
- I know My Colorswatercolordance100:01:312,639 views