Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
tcp_radio's UploadsBack to tcp_radio's channel.
- Unsaved Movie Review 32: The ProphesyI thought it was interesting this movie revolved around something Christian, but I thought to myself "is this a Christian film let alone scripturally accurate". In short? Most no not really, but certainly gives a Christian food for thought. Never ...tcp_radio00:13:02
- Unsaved Movie Review 31: Redemption RoadStarring Michael Clark Duncan and Luke Perry. This is a film about an aspiring blues musician who has his fair share of troubles and has much emotional baggage. In order to escape a man whom he borrowed money from/slept with his wife, Jefferson Ba...tcp_radio00:13:49
- Spiritual Affirmation 10: Abimelech (Judges 9)For this MUCH SHORTER Spiritual Affirmation video, I'll be talking about what I read in Judges 9 and what we can apply from it. I find what Jotham says the the leaders of Beth Milla and Shechem in verses 7-21, as well as what happens to both Abime...tcp_radio00:12:40
- Spiritual Affirmation 9: Teresa of AvilaFor this ninth edition, I really liked reading this quote from Teresa of Avila. She speaks of various things in this quote such as prayer, false appearances, Satan, and sin. It is convicting in that we Christians sometimes make this outward appear...tcp_radio00:23:14
- Unsaved Movie Review 28: No Strings AttachedBefore watching this movie I was wondering to myself "hmmm I wonder if there will be any similarities to this and the movie Friends with Benefits?" but nevertheless I wanted to watch this to see if there was anything different in order to be fair....tcp_radio00:23:15
- Unsaved Movie Review 30: The SitterJonah Hill is a very popular, mainstream actor, and just because I heard people talking about this movie I had to watch and see what was going on here... I saw somethings which were obviously for comedic effect, but there are some other things whi...tcp_radio00:25:24
- Spiritual Affirmation 8: Thomas A KempisI found something very interesting recently while reading from the usual book. Thomas A Kempis said something very good for us Christians to apply when it comes to what we say and what we concentrate our minds upon. We have to be careful not to ge...tcp_radio00:27:34
- Spiritual Affirmation 7: John CalvinFor this edition of A Spiritual Affirmation, I'll be discussing a John Calvin quote I read. I don't agree with certain aspects of Calvinism like Limited Atonement, but I don't dismiss everything apart of Calvinism completely and in this quote's pa...tcp_radio00:25:11
- Unsaved Movie Review 27: Judy MoodyIn honor of a subscriber's request I am going to review more movies that are family friendly in addition to the grown up films I've tended to target. For this edition of An Unsaved Movie Review I'll be talking about the summer movie Judy Moody and...tcp_radio00:20:51
- Unsaved Movie Review 26: 40 Days and 40 NightsIn honor of Lent beginning recently, I have decided to talk about a movie which revolves around Lent as it's primary plotline. For this video I'll be talking about whether a Christian should observe Lent or not, how to observe Lent if they do, sex...tcp_radio00:24:10
- Spiritual Affirmation 6: Jonathan EdwardsI'll be talking about an excerpt from a Jonathan Edwards sermon he did many years ago. For those who don't know, Jonathan Edwards was an American Pastor who lived from the late 1600s to the mid 1700s as apart of the Puritan community. I've grown t...tcp_radio00:26:10
- Unsaved Movie Review 25: Stay TunedA movie which addresses both television and the satanic underworld peeked my curiosity for this edition of An Unsaved Movie Review. I also happen to like much of the movies Jeffrey Jones has partisipated within; despite the unfortunate circumstanc...tcp_radio00:19:32
- Spiritual Affirmation 5: King David and JoshuaThis time instead of sourcing a particular book like I have done for the first four I have decided to talk about some particular passages which sank into my heart very deeply, very recently. I was a bit depressed this weekend and this morning I re...tcp_radio00:22:44