sportsphanatik's UploadsBack to sportsphanatik's channel.
- He Knew His Disease Would Eventually Take Away His Memory...When he was 30-years-old, Ben Utecht starting experiencing memory loss. ‘You Will Always Be My Girls’ is a love letter written to his wife and girls that will leave you absolutely speechless.sportsphanatik00:04:34
- Wounded Warriors Host Softball Camp For Amputee Children ...The Wounded Warriors amputee softball team hosted a summer camp for kids who’ve lost limbs. Their motto rings true ‘Life Without a Limb is Limitless.’ sportsphanatik00:02:13
- 10-Year-Old Internet Star Sings National Anthem And Blows...Internet sensation Olivia Kay dazzles the crowd at a NBA game. Her voice will seriously amaze you.sportsphanatik00:02:10
- Two Unlikely Friends Bond As God Gives Them Both A Second...AJ McCarron and young Starla Chapman may seem like an odd pairing. But once you hear what brought them together, you may have to grab a tissue. sportsphanatik00:06:28
- One Youth Football Team 'Suits Up' To Support Friend With...Danny Keefe is a 6-year-old optimist with a speech disorder. He’s also the water coach for a local youth football team. This team has forever touched Danny’s life with one incredible gesture.sportsphanatik00:06:25
- His Acceptance Speech Brought Me To Tears. And I’m Not Th...When Kevin Durant gave his MVP speech he recognized the true MPV, his mom. Skip ahead to 2:30 for the good stuff!sportsphanatik00:05:29
- Marathon Bombing Victim Vowed to Dance Again -- And DID J...Less than a year after the Boston marathon bombings, this professional dancer took the stage to perform again. What an inspiration!sportsphanatik00:00:00
- Injured Athlete Will Inspire You to NEVER Give Up -- Wow!When she contracted meningitis, doctors only gave her a 2% chance to survive. Now, she's doing something so difficult, many of us would never even attempt it! She's an inspiration.sportsphanatik00:01:31
- Teen With Down Syndrome Plays for the Harlem Globetrotter...Kevin Grow became an internet sensation for sinking 3-pointers before the buzzer. You've got to see what happened when he had the opportunity to join his favorite team on the court. "KG3" is an inspiration. sportsphanatik00:02:26
- Losing Opponent SHOCKS Crowd With Show Of SportsmanshipWhen Mitchell’s father was diagnosed with cancer, he made it his goal to win the state wrestling title for him. But it was Mitchell’s opponent that really left the lasting memory. His selfless act of sportsmanship was far better than any trophy.sportsphanatik00:03:56
- Runner Gives Her All Despite Crippling Disease - Must Wat...Kayla Montgomery has multiple sclerosis, but she doesn't let that stop her from trying to reach her dreams! You really should watch this, her motivation will move you.sportsphanatik00:02:23
- Deaf Super Bowl-bound NFL Player Surpises Hearing Impaire...These hearing-impaired twins were so inspired by deaf NFL Player, Derrick Coleman, that they wrote him a letter of thanks. What the Super Bowl-bound player does in return will warm your heart!sportsphanatik00:00:00
- Hearing Impaired Twins Inspired by Deaf Super Bowl-bound ...Riley and Erin Kovalcik were born with a genetic condition that left them partially deaf. They were told not to play sports, but they chose to play anyway. The two were inspired by deaf football player Derrick Coleman, of the Super Bowl-bound Sea...sportsphanatik00:02:31
- Military Mom Surprises Her Little Boy During His Basketba...13-year-old Derreck Jenkins got the surprise of his life at the free-throw line! His mom had been stationed in Kuwait for 8 months and her surprise return shocked her son to tears!sportsphanatik00:01:55
Mixed BagAre there any blind spots in your life?