Spiritual StrugglesWhen you struggle spiritually, how do you react?
Top Music Videos
When the topic turned to religion, Tim asked me, "What exactly is a â€˜conservative Christian' anyway?" Tim's question convicted me. It seems that in the eyes and understanding of many, the body of Christ may be doing a better job stating our moral and political positions than conveying with humility the life-changing message of Romans 3:23-25, "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard. Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when He freed us from the penalty for our sins. For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed His life, shedding His blood."
How are our words, actions, and attitudes defining our faith and the gift of salvation that we have freely received through God's grace? Are we, believers, free from quarreling and strife? (Isaiah 58:4). Are we helping to set the oppressed free and to care for the poor? (v.7). Has our light for Jesus dispelled the darkness that surrounds us? (v.10). Are we speaking and demonstrating the truth of the gospel in love? (1 Corinthians 13:1).
As followers of Christ, let's ask God to show us how we can lovingly demonstrate what He has done for us and wants to do for all. , Roxanne Robbins, Our Daily Journey.org
CLICK HERE to visit OurDailyJourney.org
- Spiritual Struggles - When you struggle spiritually, how do you react?...read more
- Happy Ascension Day - What’s one way you can celebrate the ascension of Jesus Christ today?...read more
- Mixed Bag - Are there any blind spots in your life?...read more
- All We Need - How might you trust God for the bounty He alone can provide?...read more
- Simple Things - What simple pleasures can you rediscover with God today?...read more
- Thirsty? - How has God provided our identity and significance in Jesus?...read more
- Freedom from Stress - How can loving and obeying God help you to find the peace He has promised His children?...read more
- Portrait of Jesus - What did Jesus endure for you?...read more
- Slow Learners - What are you struggling to understand in your faith journey with Jesus?...read more
- The Same God - Why would it be wrong for God to not deal with sin in such a serious way?...read more
- In Jesus’ Love - What Scripture verses have been most encouraging to you?...read more
- Don’t Hesitate - How can you become more confident in sharing your faith?...read more
- Broken Instruments - Has anyone ever paid the cost of fixing something you’ve broken or destroyed?...read more
- True Sacrifice - How can you better remind yourself of your great wealth in Christ?...read more
- Jesus and the Junk - What are you trying to hide from God and others?...read more
- Changing Our Tune - What angers you today and why?...read more