He Will Handle ItWhat burden will you give to Him today?
Top Christian Music Videos
Remember to Tell
Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what He did for me (Psalms 66:16).
Orion’s Belt is a prominent constellation in the night sky. I first took a special interest in this row of three bright stars during a time of great spiritual renewal in my life.
When I find myself looking up again at the trio of stars, I’m often taken back to the time in my spiritual journey where I experienced a life-changing encounter with God. I believe He drew my attention to the lights in the sky as a way of marking that particularly meaningful time with Him. More than once, they’ve prompted me to remember and to tell of the work He’s done on my behalf.
The way God has used Orion’s Belt in my life seems to be similar to what He had in mind when He directed Joshua to have the people create a 12-stone memorial (one stone for each tribe of Israel) on the banks of the Jordan River (Joshua 4:1). God did this to commemorate the miraculous passage of His people through the Jordan River on dry ground (3:1-17).
The crossing of the river into the Promised Land was a historic event—one that God didn’t want His people to forget. But God didn’t want them to remember just for their own sake. He wanted them to share what He had done with future generations.
Joshua explained, “We will use these stones to build a memorial. In the future your children will ask you, ‘What do these stones mean?’ Then you can tell them, ‘They remind us that the Jordan River stopped flowing when the Ark of the Lord’s Covenant went across.’ These stones will stand as a memorial among the people of Israel forever” (4:6-7).
Remember and be encouraged by the times God revealed Himself in your life. Tell others of the great things He’s done for you.
Even those who are not “skilled with words” can proclaim what God has done (Psalms 71:15).
What markers has God used in your life to help you remember what He’s done for you? Which of the people you know need to be reminded of God’s faithfulness today?
- He Will Handle It - What burden will you give to Him today?...read more
- Always Loved - Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us....read more
- Run with It! - Jesus is the author of life....read more
- Sacrificial Love - What does it mean for you to carry your cross?...read more
- Autograph of the Ordinary - Do you accept the truth that God is in your ordinary work?...read more
- The Gift of Love - How should you respond to such a great love?...read more
- Warm Welcome - How does warm hospitality reflect God’s loving heart?...read more
- In the Gap - What has God equipped you with to intercede for others?...read more
- Confession and Blessing - How does repentance reveal our faith and trust in Jesus?...read more
- Breaking the Mold - How are you sharing Jesus with the next generation?...read more
- Diseased Hearts - What are the implications of only God truly knowing the heart and being able to cure it?...read more
- To Make Them Better - To follow Jesus means we allow God to transform the whole of our life....read more
- Looking for Work? - Consider how God has uniquely equipped you....read more
- Out of the Blue - God intervened before we were aware of our need....read more
- Joy and Sadness - Is there sadness in your life you need to embrace?...read more
- Passion Unleashed - What gifts and talents has God given you?...read more