Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- Prevention and CurePrevention is better than cure. Jesus would readily agree. We can’t entertain temptation. We must walk away from it.... read more
- Happy EndingsWhat does Jesus’ resurrection mean to you? How does the happy ending Jesus has made possible affect the way you think and live?... read more
- Enough to ShareGive generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do (v.10).... read more
- Lord of the StormsWe don’t have to be afraid as those waves rock us, for Jesus is Lord of our storms. Let’s place our trust in the One who provides peace in the midst of them.... read more
- EncouragedNo matter what we find in the news, Jesus’ good news extends true encouragement to all people.... read more
- The Right Time“Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, not to awaken love until the time is right.”... read more
- The Lord is my PacesetterThe Lord is my Pacesetter, I shall not rush. He makes me stop and rest for quiet intervals.... read more
- Faith and Diligence“God is God. Because He is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience. I will find rest nowhere but in His holy will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what He is up to.”... read more
- Ask God FirstTake the time to inquire of the Lord, and He will guide you and make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6).... read more
- "The"The resurrection of Christ motivates us to live well precisely because it takes care of the big stuff. It solves our problem of sin.... read more
- SecurePsalm 68:19 says, “Praise the Lord . . . for each day he carries us in his arms.”... read more
- Roots that Drink from HeavenScripture tells us that marriage is—at its core—not foremost about a human action but God’s action.... read more
- Finish WellPastor and author Max Lucado suggests that life is less about finishing everything and more about finishing the right things well.... read more
- Heart DecisionsPaul called Timothy to make heart decisions that might lead to suffering, but would also “bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus”... read more
- Be PatientThe apostle Paul told his readers, in essence, “Brothers and sisters, we urge you to get involved in the lives of these less-than-ideal people.”... read more
- One MorningRead Isaiah 53 and consider how the disciples could have missed what became so clear after Jesus’ resurrection.... read more