Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- Sexual FreedomSo do not act like the people in Egypt, where you used to live, or like the people of Canaan, where I am taking you. You must not imitate their way of life (v.3).... read more
- Learning from Each OtherRead Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 and see the value of companionship and journeying with someone.... read more
- Dark and QuietGod doesn’t come only in the quiet; He comes as He chooses to come! The call for us is to be watching and waiting—attentive to His voice.... read more
- Not OutsmartedTrue forgiveness prevents Satan from dividing Christians and destroying our relationships as the world watches.... read more
- Powerless and FoolishIf a friend asked you, “Where can I experience the power and wisdom of God?” would you bring him or her to a college?... read more
- HeartburnJesus, give us fresh eyes to see how Your story completes the story that the Old Testament conveys. And may our hearts burn within us as we tell it. —Jeff Olson... read more
- A Gentle FatherBeyond expressing His love for me through faithful friends, God brought strangers into my life who helped heal my broken spirit.... read more
- Words with FriendsWhat new words has God placed on your heart as you continue to strengthen your relationship with Him?... read more
- AliveFor the believer, death isn’t a punishment. Instead, it brings us into the very presence of the One for whom we were made.... read more
- Restore UsJust like the young drug dealer I talked with, the people of Judah desperately needed the rescuing, restoring power of God.... read more
- What a Name!The life-giving Spirit now lives in us, providing new perspectives and the ability to live out new behaviors.... read more
- Reading Scripture, Missing GodWe can use the Bible as a self-help manual instead of a guide to knowing God. Finding wise tips in God’s Word can be helpful, but they mean little without Him.... read more
- Angels Watching Over MeScripture doesn’t tell us much about angels—they appear on the edges rather than in the center of the story—but it does tell us some of the ways they serve God and us:... read more
- Deflecting PraiseWhy is it important for us to seek the approval of God alone?... read more
- Free to Live the TruthYou have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.... read more
- Eileen and EstherWhen God calls us to defend the disadvantaged or to speak out in favor of His goodness, we can prepare our hearts for the occasion by humbling ourselves, praying, and seeking God’s face.... read more