Why bother sharing if no one will listen? Why set a good example when no one connects it to Jesus?
- Daily Devotional - August, 14 2012 "Murderous Intent"8/13/2012 - At its best, anger alerts us to injustice. At its worst, anger becomes murderous in intent. Beyond wanting to see a wrong righted, we find ourselves wishing the destruction of a person—through the use of words if not a gun.
- Daily Devotional - August, 13 2012 "Common Ground"8/12/2012 - The Good Book: A Humanist Biblewas recently published by atheist author A. C. Grayling.
- Daily Devotional - August, 10 2012 "Finding Beauty"8/9/2012 - As we walked through a small nature preserve near our house, my son surprised me when he said, “God was pretty amazing when He made swamps.
- Daily Devotional, August 09 2012 "Remember to Tell"8/8/2012 - Orion’s Belt is a prominent constellation in the night sky. I first took a special interest in this row of three bright stars during a time of great spiritual renewal in my life.
- Daily Devotional, August 08 2012 "Persistence"8/8/2012 - It was Henry Wadsworth Longfellow who said, “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.”
- Daily Devotional, August 07 2012 "Tears in a Bottle"8/6/2012 - Lisa Linehan is on her way to the altar. She’s booked a wedding location, purchased a dress, and has even set the date.
- Daily Devotional, August 06 2012 "Criticism"8/5/2012 - One Sunday morning a pastor got up in the pulpit and apologized for the Band-Aid on his face.
- Daily Devotional, August 03 2012 "a destructive god"8/2/2012 - There are two essential spiritual truths that we ignore at our peril. The first is that a variety of “gods” seek our allegiance.
- Daily Devotional, August 02, 2012 "At His Word"8/1/2012 - It goes without saying that Katie Davis is an exceptionalyoung woman. At just 19 years old, she began serving needy children in Uganda—leaving behind the creature comforts of America.
- Daily Devotional, August 01, 2012 "Money Matters"7/31/2012 - I was looking at my bank account recently. The dismal amount led me to think about how I could grow my money.
- Daily Devotional, July 31, 2012 "Patience"7/30/2012 - I’ve figured out that secondary school boys are part of God’s plan to increase patience in my life.
- Daily Devotional, July 30, 2012 "language of the heart"7/29/2012 - I’m more impressed by works than by words, which I often gloss over as nothing more than hot air.
- Daily Devotional, July 26, 2012 "Let Them Come"7/25/2012 - I recently read of a restaurant owner who instituted a policy that wouldn’t have been well liked by Jesus. Instead of letting young children dine at his restaurant, he announced he was banning little ones under 6 years old from the upscale casual restaurant.
- Daily Devotional, July 27, 2012 "Earthly Loss, Heavenly Gain"7/25/2012 - What is the most valuable thing in your life? Some would say family—a spouse, children or parent. Others would list career, education or material possessions.
- Daily Devotional, July 25, 2012 "The Lord’s House"7/24/2012 - My local church finally moved into our own building. After more than 10 years of renting, our first meeting in the new building was a prayer gathering.
- Daily Devotional, July 24, 2012 "Blessings on the Mourners"7/23/2012 - A man with whom I attended college committed suicide recently. He killed himself on the 3-year anniversary of the day his wife died.
No playlists found for this account.