The apostle Paul reminds us to not become tired of doing good, especially to those in the family of believers.
- Daily Devotional - October 09, 2012 "Flying"10/8/2012 - Just at that moment the Lord of the Eagles swept down from above, seized him in his talons, and was gone.” —from The Hobbit
- Daily Devotional - October 08, 2012 "Diplomas in the Deep"10/7/2012 - In the early 1900s, John went to the US to receive his education. He completed his bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees in just 5 years.
- Daily Devotional - October 07, 2012 "Go, Influence"10/6/2012 - If you’re a believer in Jesus, you’re called to influence society. Jesus not only calls you to be His friend (John 15:15), but also to be His salt and His light (Matthew 5:13-14).
- Daily Devotional - October 06, 2012 "Generous"10/5/2012 - Last year at Christmas, anonymous donors in several US cities surprised shoppers at a department store chain with generosity.
- Daily Devotional - October 05, 2012 "Reject Apathy"10/4/2012 - Job description: Rebuild national security. Deal with economic injustice. Snuff out internal strife. Initiate religious reforms. Remuneration: Threats, threats, and more threats. Would you give up a comfortable job at the “White House” to take this job?
- Daily Devotional - October 04, 2012 "But Wait, There’s More!"10/3/2012 - Ever watched an infomercial—a 30-minute commercial disguised as a TV program? I have! In fact, I know all about the Veg-O-Matic and the Pocket Fisherman.
- Daily Devotional - October 03, 2012 "Just One Thing Right"10/2/2012 - I prayed really hard,” she said, “‘Please, God, could just one thing go right forme?’ And one hour later I got a horrid case of the flu!” At the precipice of bitterness, she had legitimate questions. She cried out to God.
- Daily Devotional - October 02, 2012 "Contemplate the Beautiful"10/1/2012 - Edgar Allan Poe once wrote: “The pleasure which is at once the most pure, the most elevating, and the most intense, is derived, I maintain, from contemplation of the beautiful.”
- Daily Devotional - October 01, 2012 "Strike Back or Hold Back?"10/1/2012 - Hakkul, a snake charmer, opened three bags of snakes in a government office. Many of the serpents remained tangled together in a knot.
- Daily Devotional - September, 28 2012 "What’s Your Passion?"9/27/2012 - When asked what my seminary students are passionate about, I immediately ticked off a few issues of social justice—the plight of the poor, the rights of minorities, and ending slavery and sex trafficking.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Matthew West - September, 27 2012 "The Power of a Prayer"9/26/2012 - Hello, my name is Gerson and I just turned 13. Life used to be hard because my father was not a Christian but my mom was. Sometimes they would fight and yell, and I would just stand in a corner, crying.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Matthew West - September, 26 2012 "What a Thank-You Can Do"9/25/2012 - From Candy…I was a small-town girl raised in a coal-mining town in Pennsylvania. At the age of 18, I moved by myself to Washington, DC. I was in DC for a little more than a year and messed up my life with guys, alcohol and drugs.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Matthew West - September, 25 2012 "The Power of Forgiveness"9/24/2012 - I never understood why God would ask Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, the son he waited so long to have. I always hoped He would never require such a sacrifice of me. The love a parent has for a child is like no other.
- Daily Devotional - September, 24 2012 "Three Evils"9/23/2012 - On January 12, 2010, Haiti was hit by a magnitude 7.0 earthquake that leveled an estimated 250,000 homes and 30,000 buildings, killing nearly 300,000 people.
- Daily Devotional - September, 21 2012 "In Defense of Love"9/20/2012 - Throughout much of 2011, Greece experienced unrest as round after round of austerity measures were passed, reducing pension payments and slashing worker benefits.
- Daily Devotional - September, 20 2012 "Line of Sight"9/19/2012 - When our son learned to shoot with a bow and arrow, I found my interest in the sport piqued by its grace and artistry.
No playlists found for this account.