Read Isaiah 53 and consider how the disciples could have missed what became so clear after Jesus’ resurrection.
- Daily Devotional - October 24, 2012 "Who Are You?"10/23/2012 - Who are you?” boomed front man Roger Daltrey of The Who, channeling guitarist Pete Townshend’s angry lyrics.
- Daily Devotional - October 22, 2012 "Mother Robin"10/22/2012 - Thousands of Indonesian women refer to Robin Lim as “Mother Robin” because she helped them through pregnancy and childbirth.
- Daily Devotional - October 22, 2012 "Pluralism and Jesus"10/21/2012 - My friend was telling me about her tour of historic churches in New England. These buildings housed congregations that once proclaimed the gospel but had long ago turned to unorthodox views.
- Daily Devotional - October 21, 2012 "The Counts"10/19/2012 - It’s likely you didn’t wake up this morning and think Hope my white blood cell counts are climbing!I did. Why?
- Daily Devotional - October 20, 2012 "A Wonder"10/19/2012 - Several years ago, my family and I were able to travel to the sunny state of Arizona in the US. Unforgettable, the land revealed its varied wonders
- Daily Devotional - October 19, 2012 "Doomsday Predictions"10/18/2012 - A doomsday prophet predicted that Jesus would return on September 6, 1994, then May 21, 2011, and then finally on October 21, 2011.
- Daily Devotional - October 18, 2012 "Go, Reveal Him"10/17/2012 - If you didn’t grow up in a Christian home, chances are that you didn’t come to faith through a message heard on radio or TV, read in a magazine article, or heard in a debate.
- Daily Devotional - October 17, 2012 "Announcing Life"10/16/2012 - The small island of Crete was a tough place. Knee-deep in glamour and hedonism, it was where the rich went to play.
- Daily Devotional - October 16, 2012 "Invisible Hand of God"10/15/2012 - While her mother-in-law was out of town, my friend was given the keys to her luxurious car.
- Daily Devotional - October 15, 2012 "Prayer With Others"10/14/2012 - Early in His earthly ministry, Jesus sat down on the side of a mountain and delivered one His most memorable and stirring sermons (Matthew 5:3–7:27).
- Daily Devotional - October 14, 2012 "A Time to Speak "10/13/2012 - I just don’t know what you want,” he said in exasperation. “Well, if you don’t know after all these years, I guess you never will!” she replied bitterly.
- Daily Devotional - October 13, 2012 "Unlikely Candidates"10/12/2012 - According to Martin Luther, Jesus was standing with sinners even from His birth. Luther wrote, “Christ is the kind of person who is not ashamed of sinners—in fact, He even puts them in His family tree!”
- Daily Devotional - October 12, 2012 "Listening Walk"10/11/2012 - One day my son Alex and I took a “listening walk” around our neighborhood. We circled the block in silence and then settled on the front step of our house to name the sounds we heard.
- Daily Devotional - October 11, 2012 "Hospitality"10/10/2012 - The disciples went fishing because they were hungry and, frankly, there wasn’t much else to do (John 21:3). Their lives had taken a dramatic turn for the third time in about as many weeks.
- Daily Devotional - October 10, 2012 "No Sex Week"10/9/2012 - For several years, Yale University—an elite institution in the US—allowed students to engage in an annual 7-day sexual frenzy known as Sex Week at Yale.
- Daily Devotional - October 09, 2012 "Flying"10/8/2012 - Just at that moment the Lord of the Eagles swept down from above, seized him in his talons, and was gone.” —from The Hobbit
No playlists found for this account.