God’s love for us is too vast for us to comprehend (v.19). His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and His knowledge is too lofty for us to attain (Psalm 139:6).
- A World at Peace9/18/2013 - "Everyone will live in peace and prosperity, enjoying their own grapevines and fig trees, for there will be nothing to fear" (Micah 4:4).
- Here Comes...9/17/2013 - How would your life be different if Jesus hadn’t come? Why not take a moment and tell Him?
- Restart9/16/2013 - Sometimes you just want to level it all and start again. Blow it up and rebuild. If only life had a reset button.
- Roadside Theology9/15/2013 - The reality of eternal destruction is disturbing. It makes us shudder. But does it make us open our mouths?
- God Knows You9/14/2013 - “Before you were born I set you apart” (Jeremiah 1:5). Jeremiah was no surprise to God. No person is.
- Actions and Adventure9/13/2013 - While Jesus doesn’t call everyone to the challenging roads of Africa, He does call each of us to move.
- Know Your Enemy9/12/2013 - Our human adversaries have been deeply affected by our true enemies— sin and Satan. Knowing that helps us to see them as Jesus does.
- Still in Process9/11/2013 - Transformation isn’t always easy, especially when it involves our hearts.
- Trust & Obedience9/10/2013 - What will you do when you find that God’s ways seem unreasonable and incomprehensible?
- Timely Advice9/9/2013 - How can you strengthen your knowledge of God’s Word so you can recognize false teaching?
- Evil9/8/2013 - The problem of evil is the No. 1 reason people give for not believing in God.
- Indicted or Invited9/7/2013 - God longs to forgive and to restore us so that we can declare to the world His story of rescue and renewal.
- Rescue Required9/6/2013 - Although ultimately “we are each responsible for our own conduct” (Galatians 6:5), it’s important to get involved when we see a fellow believer drowning in sin.
- True Identity9/5/2013 - All who have “died with Christ” have been made new by God (Colossians 2:20). Paul doesn’t say we might be raised to new life. We will!
- Starting with Prayer9/4/2013 - We’re wise to bring our needs to the Lord first, asking Him to guide us in the best way to share our needs with others. —Roxanne Robbins
- The Right Way9/3/2013 - “Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted” (Luke 14:11).
No playlists found for this account.