Jesus’ entrance into this world was the most humble yet the most glorified birth in human history.
- Daily Devotional - February 25, 2013 "Experiencing Community"2/24/2013 - Respondents to a recent Barna Group survey listed the following as key elements of their church life: connecting with God, experiencing transformation, gaining new insights, and feeling cared for.
- Daily Devotional - February 24, 2013 "The World and I"2/23/2013 - I didn’t realize how far I was removed from reality until I read The Hunger Games. It jolted me into doing some research.
- Daily Devotional - February 23, 2013 "Suffering With God"2/22/2013 - Pain. We take pills to ease it, hold prayer meetings to heal it, develop strategies to avoid it, and think up philosophies to explain it.
- Daily Devotional - February 22, 2013 "Counting the Cost"2/21/2013 - Jesus’ good friend Lazarus had died (John 11:14,17). And so He performed an amazing miracle by raising Lazarus from the dead (vv.43-44)—leading many who came to the funeral to believe in Him (v.45).
- Daily Devotional - February 21, 2013 "Lawn Libraries"2/20/2013 - Nancy Johnson went for a walk and discovered a little library in a neighbor’s yard. It’s estimated that there are now between 300 to 400 small libraries lodged in people’s lawns around the world.
- Daily Devotional - February 20, 2013 "The God Who Suffered"2/19/2013 - People tell me that you can turn any smoothie or shake into a snack loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Daily Devotional - February 19, 2013 "Pray for Them"2/18/2013 - In his book Life Together, Dietrich Bonhoeffer states: “A Christian fellowship lives and exists by the intercession of its members for one another, or it collapses. I can no longer condemn or hate a brother for whom I pray, no matter how much trouble he causes me.
- Daily Devotional - February 18, 2013 "Justice and Faith"2/17/2013 - As a friend and I watched our children play in the pool, I had no idea that I would soon be swimming in my capris.
- Daily Devotional - February 17, 2013 "Taking the Wheel"2/16/2013 - Last spring, Jeremy Wuitschick was riding on his school bus with 11 other middle-school students when the bus driver passed out. Wuitschick sprang from his seat and ran up and took the wheel from the unconscious driver.
- Daily Devotional - February 16, 2013 "Forgive and Forget?"2/15/2013 - Sergei said to his pastor, “It’s been 2 years since Danica cheated on me, and I still can’t get past the hurt. Some days I think I’ve moved on, but the pain is always lurking beneath the surface, ready to explode in the most unexpected moments.
- Daily Devotional - February 15, 2013 "A Prize Awaits"2/14/2013 - How do I decide what to write in my ODJ article? Each month, I move down the list of 66 books in the Bible, and pick a passage from three books to write on.
- Daily Devotional - February 14, 2013 "Pearls to Pigs"2/13/2013 - I have always been perplexed by today’s reading in Matthew 7. What are these “pearls” being spoken of and who are the “pigs” we’re not to throw them to?
- Daily Devotional - February 13, 2013 "Marked"2/12/2013 - Wednesday is commemorated 40 days before Good Friday. The officiating minister marks the forehead of each person with ashes in the sign of the cross.
- Daily Devotional - February 12, 2013 "Recalculating Relationships"2/11/2013 - husbands. He said something like this: GPS: “Compliment your wife’s appearance.” Comedian: “Hey, honey, you look really good.”
- Daily Devotional - February 11, 2013 "Back From the Dead"2/10/2013 - The young Argentinean couple grieved over their baby. The medical staff pronounced the baby stillborn and hurried the body away.
- Daily Devotional - February 10, 2013 "Just Say the Word"2/10/2013 - When a man entered a Denny’s restaurant proclaiming that he was the new boss, manager Tracy Brant didn’t buy it.
No playlists found for this account.