Psalm 68:19 says, “Praise the Lord . . . for each day he carries us in his arms.”
- Daily Devotional - July 11, 2013 "YOLO"7/11/2013 - Who wrote the oldest lyrics for a #1 Billboard hit song? In 1965, the folk rock band The Byrds covered Pete Seeger’s song “Turn! Turn! Turn!” That song made it to #1.
- Daily Devotional - July 10, 2013 "Truth in Love"7/9/2013 - Have you said something to someone that you later regretted? Perhaps you needed to speak hard words, and the person needed to hear them, but you feel bad because of the wayyou communicated your message.
- Daily Devotional - July 9, 2013 "Leftovers"7/9/2013 - According to a study released in August 2012, Americans throw away 40 percent of their food every year, valued at roughly $165 billion annually.
- Daily Devotional - July 8, 2013 "Bring it On"7/8/2013 - Australian-born evangelist Nick Vujicic entered the world without arms or legs. Throughout his life, he’s had a deep desire for God to make him whole. Nick has even prayed that he would grow appendages.
- Daily Devotional - July 7, 2013 "Holy Living"7/6/2013 - And yet in praying, “May Your name be kept holy,” we acknowledge our part, as Your people, in revealing Your holiness to others.
- Daily Devotional - July 6, 2013 "The Real Boss"7/5/2013 - While getting ready for bed one evening at our home in Uganda, my 9-year-old son Wasswa said, “Mommy, the man who fights is the boss.
- Daily Devotional - July 5, 2013 "Learning Humility"7/4/2013 - Last month, as my wife was using our riding lawn mower, she accidentally hooked the bottom of the mower on one of the swings of our swing set.
- Daily Devotional - July 4, 2013 "Unwanted and Unloved"7/3/2013 - A pastor and his congregation, serving in an area known for addicts, alcoholics, and prostitutes, have prayed an interesting prayer for many years: Lord, send us the people nobody else wants.
- Daily Devotional - July 3, 2013 "Confronting the Darkness"7/2/2013 - Crazy demons!” Hitting “send” before proofreading, I quickly realized the text my husband received would leave him confused.
- Daily Devotional - July 2, 2013 "The Christ"7/1/2013 - Nearly every year, tabloids become embroiled in scandals over their publishing of private photographs of British royalty.
- Daily Devotional - July 1, 2013 "Tissue Boxes"7/1/2013 - As I sat in the surgical waiting room, I had plenty of time to think. I’d been here before. The last time, the outcome was bad—very bad.
- Daily Devotional - June 30, 2013 "Who’s Seeking Whom?"6/29/2013 - Zach was a lonely guy. If there was a party, he wasn’t invited. In fact, when he walked down the city streets, he could feel the hostile glares boring into his back.
- Daily Devotional - June 28, 2013 "Imagine"6/28/2013 - In 1971, John Lennon wrote a song about heaven and hell. The British public voted ”Imagine” their nation’s favorite song in 1999, and it earned Lennon a Grammy Hall of Fame Award that same year.
- Daily Devotional - Inspired by Jeremy Camp June 28, 2013 "My God"6/27/2013 - Throughout the Old Testament, God makes covenants with His people. These are agreements made to show His relationship with us and His promise to us to be our God and we to be His people.
- Daily Devotional - June 27, 2013 "Sculpting a Stump"6/26/2013 - One morning, I noticed a man with a chainsaw cutting down a large tree in front of some local farm buildings.
- Daily Devotional - June 26, 2013 "Stop Trying"6/26/2013 - Alcoholics Anonymous, also known as “AA,” is a worldwide movement that attempts to help alcoholics break free from their addiction to drinking.
No playlists found for this account.