Exodus 17 reveals that God’s provision isn’t tied to natural circumstances. He’s the God of the supernatural (v.6).
- Prepare the Way10/10/2013 - Like John, we must actively “prepare the way for the Lord’s coming!” so that “all people will see the salvation sent from God”
- Tale of Two Sons10/9/2013 - Submission to God’s authority in Christ demands more than mere words. It’s a call to obey Him.
- All You Need Is Love10/8/2013 - When you get to the core of things, it’s true that what we all really need, what we’re all longing for, is love.
- Disappointments10/7/2013 - Read 1 Samuel 30:3-6 and see how David endured disappointment and distress.
- Unfold His Word10/6/2013 - It’s only when we communicate with God and place our confidence in Him and His Word that we’ll experience peace that surpasses understanding.
- Right With God10/5/2013 - Traditional Protestants follow Martin Luther’s insight that sinners like us can’t do enough good works to satisfy a holy God.
- Art of Removal10/4/2013 - Consistent study of God’s Word will help us stay true to Him and repent of what’s false in our lives. Practice the art of removal today.
- Privilege of Love10/3/2013 - Love is a privilege, one that requires a great investment. Because they lay down their lives regardless of the cost, those who love well in the kingdom willingly risk rejection.
- The Gift of Time10/2/2013 - What would it mean for you—in practical terms—to disregard your life in this world? What priorities of yours are based in this life only?
- Guard These Well10/1/2013 - God has called each of us to carefully guard the treasures He has entrusted to us.
- The Invention of Lying9/30/2013 - Jesus said that you’re either a child of God or a child of the devil (John 8:42-45). What should characterize your life if you’re a child of God?
- Sent9/29/2013 - We’re to give ourselves, entirely, in the name of the One who has already given everything. We are sent—just as Jesus was sent.
- Proven by Patience9/28/2013 - Time and time again, I’m exposed to believers, including my son, who display more patience than I do. Their example speaks volumes.
- Crime and Punishment9/27/2013 - The Lord is slow to get angry, but His power is great, and He never lets the guilty go unpunished
- Don't Be Evil9/26/2013 - Do you want to keep your heart pure? Remember that all people are made in God’s image, and you’ll find that evil thoughts will disappear. —Mike Wittmer
- Friends & Enemies9/25/2013 - Want to make a friend out of an enemy? Try kindness. It sure beats hostility. —Jeff Olson
No playlists found for this account.