Our blessed hope isn’t just the absence of “death or sorrow or crying or pain” (Revelation 21:4), but the very presence of our heavenly F...
- Saved by a Compass12/23/2013 - The psalmist reminded God’s people that their lifeboat was equipped with a trustworthy compass as well— God’s Word
- The Touch of Love12/22/2013 - Who needs to be touched with the love of God? How has His touch transformed your life?
- No Other Gods12/21/2013 - What person, hobby, or thing has been elevated to godlike status in your life? What will you do about it today?
- Away in a Manger12/20/2013 - Why would Luke mention that Jesus was placed in a feeding trough for animals? Why was it significant that Jesus was laid in a manger?
- Christmas Kindness12/19/2013 - Research has shown that acts of kindness not only benefit the receivers of the kind act, but also the giver.”
- What to Do?12/18/2013 - Regardless of where you are in life, you’re part of Jesus’ kingdom-building work
- Love Does12/17/2013 - Love listens, spends, carries, helps. It buys groceries and brings meals, washes dishes, and pays overdue bills.
- Humbly His12/16/2013 - It’s encouraging to remember that if we follow the Bible’s teaching and “humble [ourselves] before the Lord,” he will lift us up in honor (James 4:10).
- Born is the King12/15/2013 - The Christmas season is one that brings the full range of human experience
- Christmas This Year12/14/2013 - Emmanuel is God’s way of answer the distance once and for all. No longer does creation have to feel distant from the Creator.
- Jingle Bells12/13/2013 - Perhaps suffering is what makes the sound of the bells so sweet. They are a reminder of joy to come, rounding the next curve.
- Silver Bells12/12/2013 - Sometimes, holidays can be really difficult. For some, the holidays are a painful reminder of loss.
- “Go Tell It On The Mountain” | David Crowder Band 12/11/2013 - Think of a story you were excited to tell someone recently. What was it about that story?
- Angels We Have Heard on High12/10/2013 - Jesus’ entrance into this world was the most humble yet the most glorified birth in human history.
- It's Christmas12/9/2013 - Let’s not forget / In the middle of the craziness / Remember this / Jesus is the reason / For this time of the year
- Jesus Changes Everything12/8/2013 - He has brought down princes from their thrones and exalted the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands.
No playlists found for this account.