God’s love for us is too vast for us to comprehend (v.19). His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and His knowledge is too lofty for us to attain (Psalm 139:6).
- According to Plan4/14/2014 - The LORD frustrates the plans of the nations and thwarts all their schemes. But the LORD’s plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken.
- Walking a Tightrope4/13/2014 - Faith in God is a firm foundation. God’s heart for struggling people is evident throughout Scripture. He wants us to experience justice, hope, and joy (Psalm 9:18, 82:3; Isaiah 30:19).
- Love that Dies4/12/2014 - The husband is to give himself up for the good of his wife, for the good of love. Likewise, wives are called to respect their husbands.
- After the Wilderness4/11/2014 - “Remember how the LORD your God led you through the wilderness,” Moses said, “testing you to prove your character.”
- You're in Good Hands4/10/2014 - But you must remain faithful to the things you have been taught. You know they are true, for you know you can trust those who taught you.
- What We Focus On4/9/2014 - We see the moon because it reflects the sun. In the same way, we’re recognized as followers of Jesus when we focus on Him and let our lives naturally reflect Him.
- Shattered Dreams4/8/2014 - God gave His people hope through the words of His prophet. Isaiah wrote of “the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns!”
- Break Camp and Move On4/7/2014 - Just as pilots need to be forced out of their seats, God had to move Moses and the people of Israel from Mt. Sinai.
- Work and Leisure 4/6/2014 - The reason why men do not wish to stop what they are doing is most often that they have not finished.
- The Bottom Line4/5/2014 - No one likes to think about death, but if we don’t talk about it we’ll have nothing to say when we talk about Jesus.
- "We Believe" Newsboys Devotion4/4/2014 - It’s difficult to stay centered when we’re pulled in so many directions. The same can be said of our spiritual selves when so many forces vie for our attention and our affection.
- Jesus Weeps4/3/2014 - How does the fact that Jesus wept affect your view of Him and His love for you?
- On Solid Ground4/2/2014 - It’s a good thing to pursue humility and to be always open to correction, but it’s a foolish and debilitating practice to neglect committing ourselves to truths that will guide us.
- War4/1/2014 - Scripture teaches that one reason wars occur is due to our hearts not being fully committed to God (2 Chronicles 16:9).
- Confession3/31/2014 - Ask God to show you to whom He wants you to be accountable. Why is it so important for us to confess our sins to God and others?
- Into the Light3/30/2014 - Jesus is indeed the true “light of the world.” But He doesn’t require us to clean up the messes in our lives before we walk into His life-giving light.
No playlists found for this account.