This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
- X Prize3/15/2014 - What sacrifices have you made to tell others about Jesus? What more might you contribute to the cause?
- Abundance3/14/2014 - As we abide in Jesus Christ, however, Paul reveals that God has loved us and chosen us even before the world was created.
- Just a Little?3/13/2014 - Throughout God’s Word, this idea is revisited—what may appear to be tiny, foolish choices can lead to massive problems.
- Follow Jesus3/12/2014 - Jesus called out to them, “Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!” And they left their nets at once and followed him
- Rainbows and Remembering3/11/2014 - When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.
- Clear Conscience3/10/2014 - Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear
- Echo Effect3/9/2014 - Like a canyon repeating a sound, our prayerlife can echo Scripture back to God, who originated it (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Trustworthy3/8/2014 - “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.”
- Grace Alone3/7/2014 - Will we trust God to supply our needs? When it comes to a bread and butter issue, how real is our faith?
- God is Powerless?3/6/2014 - While there’s mystery in God’s ways, there’s no uncertainty about His absolute sovereignty and power.
- Generous Unity3/5/2014 - The choice to lay down offenses, work through conflict, and show Christlike love is a reflection of our unity in Christ
- Shepherd in the Shadows3/4/2014 - Even when we’re in the deserts of life, seemingly lost and listless, God meets our every need.
- You Are What You Say3/3/2014 - Matthew 15:1-20 It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth (v.11).
- Need Wisdom? Ask!3/2/2014 - “If you need wisdom,” James writes, “ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking."
- Endurance3/1/2014 - We proudly tell God’s other churches about your endurance and faithfulness in all the persecutions and hardships you are suffering (v.4).
- What Counts2/28/2014 - O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me (Psalm 139:1).
No playlists found for this account.