Like a canyon repeating a sound, our prayerlife can echo Scripture back to God, who originated it (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Exposed8/29/2013 - As believers, we have an enemy that’s on the prowl, looking for cracks in our armor where he can attack.
- Heavenly Prayers8/28/2013 - All Christians, whether dead or alive, remain connected in Jesus.
- Pressing Past the Pit8/27/2013 - You don’t have to rely on will power alone. You have Resurrection Power inside of you! God can even raise from the dead.
- Grow Up8/26/2013 - As believers in Jesus, we must do more than believe the gospel—we need to apply the gospel to every facet of our lives, including our relationships with one another.
- No Offense8/25/2013 - Instead of running from the messiness that might typically offend some, we should run into the mess.
- Lesson in Humility8/24/2013 - Should God or you be praised when others see your best efforts? Why is it important for us to be humble before God and others?
- Shameless Persistence8/23/2013 - Spiritually speaking, God doesn’t mind persistence in His children. The Bible encourages us to always “pray and never give up” (Luke 18:1).
- False Gods, True Blessing8/22/2013 - Much like the way we think and sometimes behave when we’re feeling weak or insecure, people turned to false gods to try to fill the spiritual hole in their heart.
- To Give or Not to Give8/21/2013 - Paul tells us that the churches in Macedonia “gave not only what they could afford, but far more.”
- You're Beautiful8/20/2013 - It’s important to remember that the word translated “good” means, in our vernacular, beautiful. God took pleasure in His creation.
- A Pet's Death8/19/2013 - God sees our secret sins. We can’t simply live as if we’ve done nothing wrong. Let’s confess our sins today and receive God’s mercy.
- Words Disperse8/18/2013 - Every sin can be forgiven, but the effects of some sins can’t be corrected.
- A Sulking Prophet8/17/2013 - We might think of God’s prophets as holy and well-behaved, but Jonah had the audacity throw a temper tantrum over God's plan.
- True Love8/16/2013 - Why do we sometimes invest in relationships that do not reflect the true nature of biblical love?
- Shouting to SIlence8/15/2013 - What can you do to proclaim God’s truth winsomely when people try to drown you out? Why is it important that we not be obnoxious as we witness for Jesus?
- Made New8/14/2013 - A restorative picture of God’s design for sexual intimacy, the Song of Songs strips away our pretenses about love as we discover the power of God’s passion for us.
No playlists found for this account.