If you read some recent books on youth ministry, it’s hard not to get the sense that this part of church ministry is experiencing some ma...
- Daily Devotional - November 10, 2012 "Food That Satisfies"11/9/2012 - Why do you work? This question was part of a lifestyle survey used to determine the happiness of workers.
- Daily Devotional - November 09, 2012 "My Sister Wisdom"11/8/2012 - My twin sister and I are very close. We attended the same schools, and we share many things in common—same room, same wardrobe, and— most importantly—same faith.
- Daily Devotional - November 08, 2012 "Right Thing, Wrong Reason "11/8/2012 - I was preaching one evening when a mentally ill man walked down the church aisle, slapped me in the face, pushed over the pulpit, and sent the congregation into a panic.
- Daily Devotional - November 07, 2012 "He's Gone"11/6/2012 - I had the heart-wrenching, joyous, bittersweet experience of losing my dad on January 6, 2012—his birthday.
- Daily Devotional - November 06, 2012 "Threethrowing"11/5/2012 - If you don’t know how to “threethrow,” don’t worry—it’s easy. You hold up your hand and pin down your pinky finger with your thumb.
- Daily Devotional - November 05, 2012 "The Strong Lion"11/4/2012 - Ethiopia suffers an alarmingly high rate of marriages by abduction (some estimates say 70 percent of marriages happen this way).
- Daily Devotional - November 04, 2012 "Laughing Gas"11/3/2012 - Normally I dread having dental work done. But a recent trip to the dentist to repair a fractured tooth may have permanently changed my attitude.
- Daily Devotional - November 03, 2012 "Beaten, But Not Defeated"11/2/2012 - Police checkpoints dot the roads throughout Uganda, making random motorist inspections unavoidable. Usually the officers are ensuring that drivers have insurance and valid driving permits.
- Daily Devotional - November 02, 2012 "The Ultimate Question"11/1/2012 - Fred Meijer was one of the wealthiest men in the world. His Meijer stores were the first to combine food and general merchandise under one roof.
- Daily Devotional - November 01, 2012 "Very Superstitious? "11/1/2012 - Many professional footballers have pre-game rituals that they believe will help them stay focused and bring them luck during their games. A player for a football team had a superstition that literally reeked.
- Daily Devotional - October 31, 2012 "The Walking Dead"10/30/2012 - The Walking Dead,a critically acclaimed, award-winning post-apocalyptic horror TV series, is set in the aftermath of a virus infection that turned humans into zombies—the walking dead.
- Daily Devotional - October 30, 2012 "The Little People"10/29/2012 - They had gathered on the lush, rolling slopes to hear Him. And He stood there on the hill, looking into the eyes of as many of them as He could.
- Daily Devotional - October 29, 2012 "Not Fair?"10/29/2012 - Today was a bit surreal as I sat with a friend in the doctor’s office, awaiting the results of her biopsy. You can talk about family plans, discuss the weather, and ask how the day went.
- Daily Devotional - October 28, 2012 "Sacred Flames"10/27/2012 - In November 2011, Mike and Nancy Rogers were married as the lodge in which they were supposed to be wed burned to the ground behind them.
- Daily Devotional - October 27, 2012 "Treasuring God"10/26/2012 - Rumors have swirled and intrigue abounded over the life and bank accounts of Huguette Clark, the reclusive heiress of a vast copper mine fortune.
- Daily Devotional - October 26, 2012 "Thanks, But No Thanks"10/25/2012 - A Christian school for autistic children received a donation from a corporation. After making sure that there were no strings attached, the school accepted the money. Later, the corporation requested to have representation on the school’s board of directors.
No playlists found for this account.