Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- Driving Out DarknessHow do you react when you encounter hate or personal attacks?... read more
- Satisfied in JesusWhat, if anything, are you considering throwing away to follow your desires instead of God’s ways?... read more
- Foretastes of the KingdomHow have you been a “foretaste” of God’s kingdom? How can you be one today?... read more
- Next GenIs it important to learn about the lives of other believers who lived in previous generations? Why or why not?... read more
- Praise in the PainDo you need to cry out to God for something? How might your lament be an act of faith?... read more
- EmptyHow has Jesus’ compassion touched your life? Who in your sphere of influence is empty and needs His compassion?... read more
- Is Mary Really Right?Why is it important for you to spend time with Jesus? What are some practical ways you can do so throughout the day?... read more
- AdoptedAre you living as a child of God, bearing fruit that proves you’re adopted into His family? What does it mean for you to identify with members of your adoptive family in Christ?... read more
- Holy, Holy, HolyPick a song that focuses on the holiness of God and worship Him by singing it. How can you practically live out holiness in what you’re facing today?... read more
- Genuine LifeWhen are you most aware of the wreck and ruin of life? How does Jesus’ call to genuine life speak against these places of death?... read more
- Unplanned ChangeHow have recent circumstances impacted your relationship with God? When you find yourself struggling with doubt, how do you find renewed hope?... read more
- Loving CorrectionWhen are you tempted to be critical of someone? How can you discern right and wrong without becoming judgmental?... read more
- Discerning TruthDo you seek God’s wisdom in every situation, or are you content to form judgments based merely on what you see and feel? How can you discern the truth about a difficult issue you’re facing today?... read more
- The First WitnessesWhy is it important for us to see the value in all people—not just the rich, powerful, and famous? How can you share God’s good news with those in your sphere of influence today?... read more
- Dead or AliveHave you received salvation through Jesus—dying to your sin nature and being made alive in Him? What does it mean for you to have the very Spirit of God alive within you?... read more
- Stand, Don't FightHow do you react when your spiritual beliefs are ridiculed? Do you want to fight? Do you shrink from the situation? How can you let Jesus turn it to good?... read more