Let’s do what we can and should today. For when we lazily put off until tomorrow what we can do today, we steal tomorrow’s joy.
- He Will Restore11/23/2014 - God intends for you to share in His eternal glory. So He “will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation” (v.10).
- Not Far From Us11/22/2014 - Life as we know it, right down to the very carbon atoms we are made of, originates from one Source—the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Encouraging Words11/21/2014 - “The LORD is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him”
- Unfair and Unjust11/20/2014 - There are times in life when we’re falsely accused or find ourselves in trouble even when we’ve tried to do the right thing.
- Too Much Fun?11/19/2014 - One day He will return. Let’s make sure we’re personally ready for this reality. And let’s tell others about God’s love and mercy and help them prepare for Jesus’ return!
- Drawn11/18/2014 - God’s desire is that everyone should find salvation in Him, and so He draws us to Jesus
- Cold Snaps and Curiosity11/17/2014 - The allure of the forbidden mixed with human curiosity can be a dangerous combination.
- Belief and Obedience11/16/2014 - Have you ever desperately wanted something from God? Did you ever make any promises to Him so that He would come through for you?
- Divine GPS11/15/2014 - The cloud and fire were revelations of God’s plan—the unmistakable means by which God directed them when to move and where to go.
- Controlled or Controlling?11/14/2014 - As we approach the end of this year, may we continue to grow by looking to the Word of God and to the Holy Spirit for help in choosing a disciplined, self-controlled life (Proverbs 1:3).
- Joy of Faithfulness 11/13/2014 - A life of enduring, persistent faithfulness to God requires much and is often difficult. But the path leads to eventual and eternal joy.
- The Spirit's Power11/12/2014 - The Spirit made us alive when we were dead in sin (Titus 3:5), then sealed us to guarantee that we will persevere to the end (Ephesians 1:13-14; 2 Corinthians 1:21-22).
- Small Steps11/11/2014 - It’s God’s heart for people to be restored in relationship with one another across differences in culture, race, and class.
- Stealing vs. Working11/10/2014 - The apostle Paul wrote about what we should do with such wrong perspectives: “If you are a thief, quit stealing. Instead, use your hands for good hard work, and then give generously to others in need” (Ephesians 4:28).
- To Suffer Alone11/9/2014 - It is not God’s desire for you to carry life’s heaviest burdens alone (Galatians 6:2).
- A Piece of My Heart11/8/2014 - When you and I are overwhelmed by the harsh and unjust things we witness and experience in life, may we choose to be like Habakkuk—calling out to God and waiting expectantly for Him to answer (v.1).
No playlists found for this account.