With God, there is no mistaken identity. “But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God."
- A Choice9/14/2014 - When we remember the great acts of God—redemption through Jesus, the gift of the Holy Spirit, the giving of gifts and talents, and daily bread from our Father’s hand—the only logical and reasonable choice is for us to fall before Him in worship.
- First Half, Second Half9/13/2014 - Are you truly concerned with doing what’s right in the eyes of God? Are you still seeking Him?
- Crashing Down9/12/2014 - Pride will ultimately destroy you even if you think you’re “really good.” Don’t test God—humble yourself under His “mighty power” today
- God of the Living9/11/2014 - So he is the God of the living, not the dead, for they are all alive to him
- Not Bored9/10/2014 - What spiritual blessing have you begun to take for granted? How would you treat that blessing today if you knew you might lose it tomorrow?
- Clinging to Hope9/9/2014 - The greatest hope we can ever cling to is centered in the promises of God that are ultimately fulfilled in Jesus.
- A Friend9/8/2014 - Friendship is a valuable gift, and it’s not to be given away lightly. Our truest friendship is our friendship with God.
- Powerful Light9/7/2014 - Because of the light, Saul lost his eyesight but he found God.
- Finding Joy in Jesus9/6/2014 - John the Baptist reminds me that the true source of joy for a believer is seeing Jesus lifted high and worshiped as our great King.
- Don't Give Up!9/5/2014 - When your life is put on hold through the frustrating influence of others, remember the promise of the Lord and trust Him to make a way where there seems to be none
- One Mission9/4/2014 - When it comes to the unity of believers, we must remember: His body was broken and His clothes were divided so that His church wouldn’t have to be
- Focus9/3/2014 - By making the worship service about me, I had forgotten that I was supposed to be praising God with other believers—a fantastic privilege!
- Hear the Word9/2/2014 - God’s Word isn’t just letters on a page. It’s “alive and powerful”—making things happen
- Faith at Great Risk9/1/2014 - How has God blessed you as you’ve placed your trust in Him? How can you use your profession to advance His kingdom?
- Great Expectations8/31/2014 - Whatever our roles, we all hold positions of authority or influence. Let’s seek to use our words with wisdom and be careful of our underlying expectations of others.
- The Seventh Commandment8/30/2014 - How can you practically love God with all your heart, soul, and strength? How does loving God help you steer clear of sexual sin?
No playlists found for this account.