crosswalkcom's UploadsBack to crosswalkcom's channel.
- Crosswalk.com: 3 Twitter Tips for Christians - Claire Dia...Claire Diaz-Ortiz, author and innovator at Twitter, gives Christians three tips for making the Twitter platform a better and more powerful space.crosswalkcom00:01:58
- Crosswalk.com: It's Hard to be a Mom! - Lisa Jo BakerBlogger Lisa-Jo Baker tells Crosswalk about her new book Surprised by Motherhood, which seeks to encourage other weary moms with her own journey of adjusting to the hardships (and joys) of parenting.crosswalkcom00:04:29
- Crosswalk.com: Saying Yes to God When Sparkly, Safe Faith...Kristen Welch talks to Crosswalk.com about her new book Rhinestone Jesus, learning to say 'yes' to God, and putting Jesus first in her life.crosswalkcom00:03:37
- Crosswalk.com: Moms on the Street Share Memories of Moth...Crosswalk.com hits the streets of Richmond, Virginia to gather thoughts and memories of motherhood from the ones who have lived it. Mothers of all walks of life share their most deeply cherished moments with their children, as well as few that wer...crosswalkcom00:05:12
- Crosswalk.com: 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Wife - Arlene ...Arlene Pellicane talks with Crosswalk about her new book 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Wife which helps women become hopeful, adaptable, positive, purposeful, and yielded in their marriages.
- Crosswalk.com: Sustaining Your Marriage in Difficult Time...Crosswalk.com chats with Amy Clipston about her husband's prolonged illness, their marital and financial struggles, and how a mutual organ donation saved two families from losing a parent. She tells her story in her new book, The Gift of Love.crosswalkcom00:04:33
- Crosswalk.com: Husbands, Lead Your Wives in Prayer - Sam ...Sam Ingrassia sits down with Crosswalk.com to share about his new book Just Say the Word, in which he encourages spouses to pray through the word of God with each other to strengthen their marriage.crosswalkcom00:04:35
- Crosswalk.com: How to Slow Down and Find the Right Pace f...Crosswalk.com chats with blogger Tsh Oxenreider about her upcoming book Notes from a Blue Bike, which explores the ideas of living intentionally, slowly, and richly, even in a culture which celebrates (and even requires) being busy and overworked.crosswalkcom00:03:46
- Crosswalk.com: A Million Little Ways to Make Art For God ...Emily Freeman talks with Crosswalk.com about her new book A Million Little Ways, in which she discusses how we can be creators and artists in our daily lives, just as God created in the beginning.crosswalkcom00:04:52
- Crosswalk.com: No Such Thing as a Perfect Family - Elisa ...Former CEO of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Elisa Morgan talks with Crosswalk about her new book The Beauty of Broken, which chronicles her gradual realization that (while no family is perfect) God redeems the brokenness in all of us.crosswalkcom00:04:47
- Crosswalk.com: Switchfoot Travels the World to Catch Wave...Chad Butler, drummer and founding member of Grammy-winning rock band Switchfoot chats with Crosswalk about their new album Fading West and the accompanying documentary film, which examines new musical terrain, the band's struggle to reconcile tour...crosswalkcom00:04:21
- Crosswalk.com: Where Is God in the Midst of Poverty? He W...President of World Vision Rich Stearns and his wife Renee sit down with Crosswalk to share their experiences with World Vision and speak about their new devotional book He Walks Among Us, featuring breathtaking photography by Jon Warren.crosswalkcom00:04:43
- Crosswalk.com: Leaders Don't Forget How to Ask Questions ...Author Ken Coleman speaks with Crosswalk.com about his book One Question: Life Changing Answers From Today's Leading Voices which features wisdom and insight from business and industry leaders like Tony Dungy, Dave Ramsey, Dan Cathy, and more.crosswalkcom00:02:25
- Crosswalk.com: Unpacking The Glorious Unfolding with Stev...www.stevencurtischapman.com
Crosswalk.com's Shawn McEvoy talks with multiple Grammy and Dove award winner Steven Curtis Chapman about the stories of faith that shine out from Chapman's newest album, "The Glorious Unfolding."