beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: The Great Depression - February 20, 2009As long as we live beyond our means and spend more money than we earn there will always be the potential of another Great Depression.
- GN Commentary: Preparing Children for Success - February ...Children need to be encouraged to learn that by expending the energy to complete a task efficiently they experience a sense of accomplishment and learn how to manage their time.
- Beyond Today: Grind and ShineAre you in the middle of adversity right now? Use this difficulty to better yourself.
- GN Commentary: Lincoln or Darwin? - February 12, 2009The lives of both Lincoln, the Bible reader and Darwin, the naturalist, are being celebrated far and wide today! Wouldn't most of the celebrants be shocked to learn that the Bible and science are in complete harmony? They are.
- GN Commentary: Could You Use an Extra 24 Hours? - Februar...What would you do with more time? Not just one hour, but a full 24 hours? Interestingly, that's just what's proposed in the ancient Book, the Bible, and many people down though history have benefited from a wonderful weekly 24-hour rest known as t...beyondtoday00:01:55
- GN Commentary: Keeping Your Job in a Bad Economy - Februa...Be diligent in being on time, completing the job and being enthusiastic and you will be in the best position to keep your job.
- GN Commentary: Economic Consumption - February 3, 2009Early in the last century the word "consumption" had a different meaning - it referred to a deadly disease. Perhaps it still does.<br />
- GN Commentary: Super Bowl Teamwork - February 2, 2009Whatever we do, in our teams, our families, our jobs, our communities or our nation, if we are to be successful, we must learn to work together as a team.
- Beyond Today: Credit CardsDo you use patience when it comes to managing your money?
- GN Commentary: Who's Responsible for This Mess? - January...If we make wrong choices, foolish choices, it won't help to look for someone to blame.Â The only way out is to accept responsibility for the choices we each make and the results of those choices.
- GN Commentary: To Bible, or Not to Bible? - January 29, 2...Do we or don't we believe in the Bible? Should we or shouldn't we quote Scripture in government and in daily life?
- GN Commentary: New Year's Resolutions? - January 26, 2009Life-changing resolutions take thought, planning and action to accomplish.
- Beyond Today: Chicago FireDo you react positively to tragedy?
- GN Commentary: Putting Away Childish Things - January 23,...Can you imagine if people in our nation started making spiritually mature decisions? What would this look like?