beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Is It Sin to Be Rich? - March 4, 2009God is the Creator of all wealth. He's given all people the opportunity to share in that wealth. It is not a sin to be rich if you came by it honestly.
- GN Commentary: The Rest of Paul Harvey's Story - March 3,...To borrow a phrase from Paul Harvey, isn't it time for you to learn â€” "the REST of the story?"
- GN Commentary: Christianity - Just One Option - March 2, ...Most Americans believe that Christianity is just one of many options. Don't pick and choose. Check into the truth of your Bible.Â You'll find it's the best option.
- Beyond Today: The ProdigalMade any mistakes lately...what do you do?
- GN Commentary: Death and the Resurrections - February 26,...Have you been saddened by the death of a loved one recently? Have you stopped to contemplate your life? It's good to slow down and think seriouslyâ€”it should turn our thoughts to God.
- GN Commentary: How Bad Can It Get? - February 25, 2009How bad will it get? This we do know: it has the potential to get very bad. Isn't it time you learned more about God and His financial laws?
- GN Commentary: Play Ball: A-Rod or A-Fraud? - February 23...Why do players feel that have to "cheat" and lie in order to succeed in baseball or any sport, for that matter?Â Is it really satisfying to win when you have an unfair advantage?Â Have you ever won some contest by c...beyondtoday00:03:01
- Beyond Today: InspectionAre you quick to notice someone else's problem rather than noticing your own?
- GN Commentary: The Great Depression - February 20, 2009As long as we live beyond our means and spend more money than we earn there will always be the potential of another Great Depression.
- GN Commentary: Preparing Children for Success - February ...Children need to be encouraged to learn that by expending the energy to complete a task efficiently they experience a sense of accomplishment and learn how to manage their time.
- Beyond Today: Grind and ShineAre you in the middle of adversity right now? Use this difficulty to better yourself.
- GN Commentary: Lincoln or Darwin? - February 12, 2009The lives of both Lincoln, the Bible reader and Darwin, the naturalist, are being celebrated far and wide today! Wouldn't most of the celebrants be shocked to learn that the Bible and science are in complete harmony? They are.
- GN Commentary: Could You Use an Extra 24 Hours? - Februar...What would you do with more time? Not just one hour, but a full 24 hours? Interestingly, that's just what's proposed in the ancient Book, the Bible, and many people down though history have benefited from a wonderful weekly 24-hour rest known as t...beyondtoday00:01:55
- GN Commentary: Keeping Your Job in a Bad Economy - Februa...Be diligent in being on time, completing the job and being enthusiastic and you will be in the best position to keep your job.