beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Jewish Holidays or God's Holy Days? - Apri...Christ and the apostles observed God's annual Holy Days, and they are to be kept by Christians today. If you are not aware of His plan and these milestones, you need to spend less time following tradition and more time thinking about God's Holy Da...beyondtoday00:02:20
- GN Commentary: Foundation of the Family - April 13, 2009If you believe the family is actually a unique relationship, designed and created by God Himself, doesn't it make sense to use His advice about the family as your foundation?Â
- GN Commentary: Netanyahu Warns the World - April 9, 2009The Middle East is a part of the world that is always under the microscope. What will the next year bring? Will there be peace or will there be another outbreak of violence?
- GN Commentary: Why Does God Allow Suffering? - April 7, 2...What should be the response of Christians to suffering?
- GN Commentary: Violence and the Family - April 3, 2009Violence isn't the way to resolve family disputes.Â God designed the family to work together even in times of difficulty.Â God's way promotes a family environment where there is true, natural love among all members and disput...beyondtoday00:02:25
- GN Commentary: Conficker and the Fool - April 1, 2009We may avoid contact with the conficker c. computer virus. But there will always be another, perhaps more dangerous one, coming through the Web. Somebody is always trying to take what belongs to us.
- GN Commentary: Character Tests - March 31, 2009What is the collective character of society today?
- Beyond Today: DiscipleshipAre you a committed disciple of Jesus Christ?
- GN Commentary: From Riches to Rags - March 25, 2009During tough economic times like these, many of us are looking around for a source of reassurance-a guarantee, if you will, that even if we do lose our jobs, or have to face a reduction in our standard of living, there is something to fall back on...beyondtoday00:02:19
- GN Commentary: A Doll's Life - March 24, 2009Have you drifted spiritually and lost your way into the forest of consumerism?
- GN Commentary: Beating the Blues - March 23, 2009Depression is a mood disorder that affects a person both in mind and body. However I'm not going to spend a lot of time talking about depression, because you can beat those blues!Â Here are some effective, hopeful ways to deal with disc...beyondtoday00:02:57
- Beyond Today: MinuteLife works better when you realize that time is made up of minutes.
Fit for a KingHow often do you consider the way your decisions are approved by God?