beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Christmas: Why Are We Doing This? - Decem...Have you ever stopped and found yourself asking why? Why are we doing this? Why are we spending all this money, even burdening ourselves with debt carrying over into the new year? Is Christmas even worth celebrating?
- Beyond Today: EchoJesus Christ set the example and gave everything for you. Be sure to echo His way.
- GN Commentary: Et Tu, Tiger? - December 3, 2009The Tiger Woods high-profile sexual scandal have captured headlines around the world. This should serve as a sober reminder to all of us of the danger of letting down our own moral guard, and lead us to ask ourselves if we could do something simil...beyondtoday00:02:49
- GN Commentary: Out of the Rubble - December 2, 2009The next time you face the storms of hardship, try to look at them from a different perspective and determine to make it an opportunity for greater growth.
- GN Commentary: The EU: Still to Join the Heavyweights? - ...While Europe's endgame may not yet be clear in the minds of EU politicians, it is clearly depicted in Bible prophecy, where a ten-nation superpower known as "the Beast" is prophesied to arise out of European politics and religion.
- Beyond Today: EraserChange your life for the better and utilize that great spiritual eraser.
- GN Commentary: Thanksgiving: More than Turkey and Footbal...Thanksgiving is about more than turkeys and football. It's a day dedicated to our Lord and Creator. As we approach the holiday this year, let's remember and acknowledge Him, and His role in our national blessings.
- Beyond Today: LiesHas lying become acceptable? Life works better when you tell the truth!
- GN Commentary: 40 Years of Sesame Street - November 16, 2...Sesame Street has done a lot in its 40 years to strengthen important life skills in younger generations.
- Beyond Today: RaccoonSin often comes dressed in an adorable appearance. Don't be fooled by sin.
- GN Commentary: Peace, Peace-But There Is No Peace - Novem...Keep your eyes on the Middle East. Bible prophecy indicates it will be the center of strife and troubles, leading up to the coming of the Prince of Peace. Only He will be really successful in bringing true peace.
- GN Commentary: World 2.0 - November 11, 2009Information abounds and is transmitted, shared and absorbed instantly by a variety of means. Nothing is secret and information cannot be controlled. All this puts a greater responsibility on you and I, to make sure our words and communication are ...beyondtoday00:02:49
- GN Commentary: When Walls Come Down - November 9, 2009We can tear down the physical walls, but until we allow God to tear down the walls in our hearts, we will not have peace.
- Beyond Today: Stress MessGod holds the solution to the stresses you face!