beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Pardon Me? - January 8, 2009Most of us have never been indicted for a felony, and may never have appeared in federal court. However, I'm sure most of us admit privately to having done bad things. So what about us? When should we be let off the hook? When should we be pardone...beyondtoday00:03:08
- GN Commentary: Is Abstinence Education the Answer? - Janu...If children are not given a strong moral foundation at home, no school program is capable of protecting them from the damaging effects of a morally bankrupt society.
- GN Commentary: Israel Retaliates Against Hamas - January...What is so important about this part of the world? The Bible provides the answer.
- GN Commentary: Arab-Israeli Conflict - January 5, 2009God is in control of our destiny, and He has promised that Christ will return to end all this madness.
- GN Commentary: "We Regret to Inform You" - January 2, 200...Those dreaded five words "I regret to inform you..." will be a thing of the past when the Kingdom of God is on this earth.
- GN Commentary: Smoking - January 1, 2009Time to quit smoking, look after your health, and glorify God in your body!
- GN Commentary: Calculating Death...Or Life? - December 31...Forget about when you're going to dieâ€”figure out how you're going to live!
- GN Commentary: Bouncing Doll - December 30, 2008America is a vastly wealthy country and it can take, and has taken, a big hit and can bounce back.
- GN Commentary: Give or Get? - December 29, 2008There are two broad ways of livingâ€”the get way and the give way.
- GN Commentary: Praying for Peace on Earth - December 26, ...The world does not lack peace because people aren't praying the right way.Â It lacks peace because people aren't living the right way.Â
- GN Commentary: "Tis the Season to Be Jolly" - D...Does it take another person or a special event or special gift to make you happy? Can anyone or anything really make you happy?
- GN Commentary: "You'll See Times Like That Again&quo...The world can change quickly, catching us unprepared unless we heed the signs of warning in advance. God has given this generation ample warning.
- GN Commentary: Christmas Controversy - December 22, 2008Would Jesus really tell us that "it's ok to say "Merry Christmas"?
- Beyond Today: ChristmasShould Christians celebrate Christmas? The Bible has some surprising answers!
- GN Commentary: Do We Need Another New Bible? - December 1...You don't need a new illustrated or politically correct version of the Bible. Judging by statistics, you have a perfectly good version at home. It's the word of God. All you need to do is pick it up and start reading.
- GN Commentary: Freedom Is a Blessing - December 18, 2008Do you enjoy the freedoms that you have?Â Do you appreciate those freedoms?Â Sometimes it is easy to take those freedoms for grantedâ€”isn't it?