beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Mr. Netanyahu Goes to Washington - May 20,...Politicians have been talking Mideast peace for decades. Will true, just peace ever come to this war-weary part of the world?
- GN Commentary: Miss California and the Truth - May 19, 20...As Christians we are all to "speak the truth in love." May we all have the courage to stand up for our convictions and express them honestly as this courageous young woman did.
- GN Commentary: Hubble Sees the Future - May 18, 2009Since human beings have existed we've looked at the night sky with a sense of wonder and mystery. We feel small, and ask "what is our place in the universe?" Could all this really be the result of random chance? Or were we placed here by...beyondtoday00:02:44
- Beyond Today: Our Unique HumanityYou are unique because you were created in the image of God.
- GN Commentary: Is Nancy Pelosi Lying? - May 15, 2009Telling the truth should become part of our character, it should be a reflex. We should tell the truth even when it's to our disadvantage.
- GN Commentary: ...And Rumors of Wars - May 12, 2009"Wars and rumors of wars." Those were some of the words used by Jesus Christ, the Messiah, to characterize the last days prior to His return to earth.
- GN Commentary: The Pope, the Mideast and Prophecy - May 1...You should have a good understanding of the world around you and pay close attention to Bible admonitions and end-time conditions. Many will be fooled.
- Beyond Today: PrisonerAre you trapped by your own temptations?
- GN Commentary: The Times They Are A-Changin' - May 7, 200...Truly, the times they are a-changing. But what does that mean for you and me? Where should we turn for comfort and reassurance in this unstable, uncertain and changing world?
- GN Commentary: When a Loved One Dies! - May 6, 2009Don't forget that deceased loved one.Â Speak of them often.Â Remember them and bring them back to mind from your memory any time you wish.Â They were a part of your life and may still be a part by remembering them!...beyondtoday00:03:29
- GN Commentary: Pirates have an "Oops!" Moment -...We're all going to have "oops" moments in life, it's part of being fallible human beings. But is there a way to avoid the worst of them, the really bad decisions that can ruin lives? There is!Â
- Beyond Today: 3 AM Wake-Up CallYou can be prepared when trouble calls.
- GN Commentary: Like a Loving Father - May 4, 2009All too often laws and love are pitted against each other, especially in the religious world. Our modern society minimizes religion and personifies God as negative and harsh, set on taking the pleasure out of life. But the Bible portrays God and h...beyondtoday00:01:47
- GN Commentary: We All Need a Little R-E-S-P-E-C-T - May 1...Maintaining close relationships is one of the most difficult challenges in life. How we speak to one another and what we say to one another will either tear down relationships or build them up.