Episode 6: Making it Personal – What Does It Mean for Me?January 28, 2020 ● 18 min
Share this episode
1. What does it say? Can I restate what the passage says?
2. What’s the backstory? What’s our context and history in the time it was written?
3. What does it mean? What is the principle at play, what is it teaching me about God and our interaction with him?
Today, we’ll unpack question four – What does this mean for me? All of our work in studying and understanding the Bible is all meant to move us to this place: where our lives are transformed by who and what we know.
What can Scripture give us?
1. Encouragement and priorities for the hard or mundane seasons of life.
2. Conviction leading to repentance when we sin (2 Corinthians 7:8-13).
3. Worship as a response to what we now know about who God is and what he has done!
For more, check out:
Take the 30-Day 'Help, My Bible Is Alive' Challenge: http://urlme.cc/vzQp
You can find more from Nicole at https://nicoleunice.com/ and on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/nicoleunice
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.