Why Study the Bible?October 6, 2021 ● 14 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Rayshawn and Nicole cover:
1. The fact that the Bible is a mystery.
2. Nicole's journey in becoming a detective of the Word.
3. The three questions Nicole asks every time she reads the Bible.
4. Placing yourself in the characters of the Bible.
5. The practice of Lectio Divina and what books of the Bible to start with if you’ve never read the Bible before.
Rayshawn Graves is a pastor and writer from Richmond, Virginia.
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Denis Novikov
A Prayer for the Loss of a Spouse - Your Daily Prayer - September 30
Losing a spouse is undeniably heart-wrenching. The sting of loss penetrates every core of our lives and every hidden corner of our hearts. We are forced to navigate life solo, without the one person who promised to be there with us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.