Why Study the Bible?October 06, 2021 ● 14 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Rayshawn and Nicole cover:
1. The fact that the Bible is a mystery.
2. Nicole's journey in becoming a detective of the Word.
3. The three questions Nicole asks every time she reads the Bible.
4. Placing yourself in the characters of the Bible.
5. The practice of Lectio Divina and what books of the Bible to start with if you’ve never read the Bible before.
Rayshawn Graves is a pastor and writer from Richmond, Virginia.
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Denis Novikov
A Prayer for a God-Loving Friend - Your Daily Prayer - May 27
The biggest blessing of my life is having a few ladies whom I trust, who I can ask to pray for me.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Forgiveness
God’s forgiveness is amazing and we all need a reminder of how powerful it is. The hardest part about forgiveness is often forgiving ourselves when we fall short. Making changes is hard and impossible without God’s grace, but you will be successful when you learn to forgive yourself. If you grew up in the Christian faith, you probably heard many sermons about forgiveness and sang countless songs about the subject. It’s talked about a lot, but there are many people still hanging onto hurts of their past. Listen to the top 10 Christian songs about forgiveness below and commit…