mattellis1997's UploadsBack to mattellis1997's channel.
- God's Design for Children and Parents (Ephesians 6:1-4)One of the greatest privileges that anyone can have is to raise the next generation of Christ-followers. Parents have that opportunity as they develop their children into the ones that God is free to use in the years to come.
- God's Design for Husbands - Part 2 (Ephesians 5:28-33)This sermon digs into Ephesians 5:25-27 and seeks to elaborate on what it means for a husband to love his wife and Jesus loves the Church.mattellis199700:28:23
- "God's Design for Wives" (Ephesians 5:22-24)So, what is a wife's role in her marriage? The few verses in Ephesians that explain that role are quite often horribly misinterpreted. Yet, when we properly understand what God is saying to both the husband and the wife, it makes perfect sense and...mattellis199700:37:33
- The Incredible Spirit-Filled Life (Ephesians 5:18-21)Ephesians 5:18 commands every follower of Jesus to be filled with the Spirit.
Ephesians 5:22 and following provide instruction for how to behave in our relationships regarding husbands and wives, parents and children, employees and empl...mattellis199700:40:02
- Rewards at the Finish Line (2 Corinthians 5:9-10)Did you know that ever man, woman, boy and girl who is a child of God will have to stand before Him at the Judgment Seat of Christ? What will it be like and how does this knowledge motivate us to make the most of this one life? Listen to this serm...mattellis199700:39:30
- Preparing for Judgment Day (Matthew 25:14-30)As Jesus taught about the Kingdom of God, He told a parable about a master who entrusted a large sum of money to his servants. After doing so, he went away into a far country. The bulk of this parable has to do with when the master came back and c...mattellis199700:43:09
Loving God, Loving OthersHow do you typically identify someone as being a believer in Jesus?