Understanding Omega 3 - Education Videos
Not all Omega-3 is created equal.
Last week on LivingFuelTV, KC Craichy discussed krill oil, your health food store's hot new Omega-3 supplement. In additional to supplemental form, there are numerous natural food sources of Omega-3—sardines, salmon, walnuts, and chia seeds just to name a few.
Today, KC clearly explains which Omega-3 sources provide your body with the most potent and useful forms of Omega-3. What is DHA, EPA, and ALA and why are they vital to understand? What is the most important consideration as you're analyzing Omega-3 supplements? How about liquid fish oil? Does the fish oil capsule matter?
Learn this and more today on LivingFuelTV.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Is Your Omelet Toxic?livingfuel00:03:391 views
- Re-Thinking the Egg-Cholesterol Connectionlivingfuel00:03:222 views
- Should You Eat Every Three Hours?livingfuel00:02:521 views
- Protein FAQ: How Much? What Kinds?livingfuel00:02:363 views
- Juice vs. Smoothielivingfuel00:02:354 views
- HealthAlert: Effective Flu Shot Alternativeslivingfuel00:05:296 views
- Organic vs Conventional Foodslivingfuel00:04:0026 views
- Change Your Breakfast, Change Your Lifelivingfuel00:06:1114 views
- What's For Lunch?livingfuel00:04:0310 views
- Sugar Smoothies to Super Smoothieslivingfuel00:02:1510 views
- Juicing Do's and Don'tslivingfuel00:03:3164 views
- Christmas Is Coming - Jason Gray - Official Lyric Videojason-gray00:03:443,170 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:421,989 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:476,912 views
- Dancing Traffic Cop Will Make You Stop and Smileuntilweflyaway00:02:1120,181 views
- Bob Smiley DVD filming is interruptedcomedian00:00:486,699 views
- A 5 Year-Old Genius Will Blow You Away With His Knowledgekidsarecute00:04:5488,868 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39478 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:341,957 views