Stinging WordsHow have you experienced emotional or spiritual captivity?
Top Music Videos
- Channel Views: 3,536
- Total Upload Views: 17,229
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2011-02-17T01:27:48
The Freedom for Christian Women Coalition (FreeCWC) believes that the Bible teaches a standard of "Functional Equality" for women in their homes, churches, and society. FreeCWC seeks to promote and support this freedom for all Christians. Functional Equality means freedom to become everything that God calls a woman (and all Believers) to be. *Jocelyn Andersen (WomanSubmit.com) and *Shirley Taylor (bWeBaptist.com) founded the Coalition at the Seneca Falls 2 Evangelical Women's Rights Convention. Their efforts were supported by many including * Waneta Dawn (WanetaDawn.com), * Cynthia Kunsman (UnderMuchGrace.com), and * Janice Levinson (Protective MothersAlliance.org). At a time in our church history that the main focus should be on winning lost souls and spreading the gospel to a hurting world, we fear for the future because the Council on Biblical Manhood and Biblical Womanhood has placed a greater priority on women's submissive role rather than on the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Quoting Shirley Taylor, Baptist Women for Equality)
Most Popular Uploads
myfreecwc Video Channel
- Priests of Complementarianism: Withholding the Word of God from the...
- ESS Terms, Part I (Understanding the Subordination of the Son in th...
- ESS Terms, Part II (Understanding the Subordination of the Son in t...
- Practical Problems with ESS (Eternal Subordination of Jesus in the ...
- Complementarian Demi-gods and Spiritual Mediators: No Wife Cometh U...
- Submit and Like It!: Complementarians and Stepford Wives
- About the Freedom for Christian Women Coalition (the FreeCWC)
- Helping Domestic Abuse Victims Become Survivors
- Preparing the Church to Respond to Domestic Abuse
- Primary Problems with Complementarianism