- Song-of-solomon 1:1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
- Song-of-solomon 1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
- Song-of-solomon 1:3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
- Song-of-solomon 1:4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
- Song-of-solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
- Song-of-solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
- Song-of-solomon 1:7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?
- Song-of-solomon 1:8 If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.
- Song-of-solomon 1:9 I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.
- Song-of-solomon 1:10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.
- Song-of-solomon 1:11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.
- Song-of-solomon 1:12 While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.
- Song-of-solomon 1:13 A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.
- Song-of-solomon 1:14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.
- Song-of-solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
- Song-of-solomon 1:16 Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.
- Song-of-solomon 1:17 The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.
You can read through all of Song-of-solomon 1 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Song-of-solomon 1 verse.