- Psalms 96:1 O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
- Psalms 96:2 Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
- Psalms 96:3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
- Psalms 96:4 For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
- Psalms 96:5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
- Psalms 96:6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Psalms 96:7 Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- Psalms 96:8 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
- Psalms 96:9 O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
- Psalms 96:10 Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
- Psalms 96:11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
- Psalms 96:12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
- Psalms 96:13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
You can read through all of Psalms 96 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 96 verse.