- Psalms 122 :1I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
- Psalms 122 :2Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
- Psalms 122 :3Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
- Psalms 122 :4Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
- Psalms 122 :5For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
- Psalms 122 :6Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
- Psalms 122 :7Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
- Psalms 122 :8For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
- Psalms 122 :9Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.
You can read through all of Psalms 122 below.Click the verse number to read commentary, definitions, meanings, and notesfor that particular Psalms 122 verse.