crosswalkcom's UploadsBack to crosswalkcom's channel.
- Crosswalk.com: How I know that I've found the one? - Gary...Crosswalk interviews Gary Thomas and Drs. Steve and Rebecca Wilke on their book, The Couple's Companion Guide (a supplementary reading to Thomas' The Sacred Search), which takes couples through a journey to find out whether they are ready to get m...crosswalkcom00:04:50
- Crosswalk.com: God Sees More in You Than You Think - Crai...Noted pastor and author Craig Groeschel talks with Crosswalk.com's Shawn McEvoy about his latest book, Altar Ego, and how his life changed the day he started to see himself as God says he is.
- Crosswalk.com: The Lost Medallion Teaches Kids About God'...Crosswalk sits down with director and foster-care advocate Bill Muir to talk about his new action-adventure kids movie The Lost Medallion, releasing in theaters March 1st.
- Crosswalk.com: "The Bible" is a Story of Love, Family, Re...Crosswalk speaks with The Bible cast-member Diogo Morgado (Jesus) and co-producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey. The Bible mini-series premiers on the History Channel March 3rd.crosswalkcom00:04:42
- Crosswalk.com: Zero Dark Thirty Movie ReviewCrosswalk.com's Stephen McGarvey and Shawn McEvoy discuss the merits of Kathryn Bigelow's Zero Dark Thirty, examining the quality, themes, worldview, and cautions of this Oscar-nominated film that chronicles the decade-long search for Osama bin La...crosswalkcom00:05:38
- Crosswalk.com: Your Suffering Can Set You Free-Tullian Tc...Tragedy, heartbreak, resentment, loneliness, disappointment… if there is one certainty in life it’s this: everybody hurts. Pastor Tullian Tchividjian discusses his book, “Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free” (David C. Cook, 2012) in this w...crosswalkcom00:04:29
- Crosswalk.com: There's No Such Thing as a Soulmate?-Gary ...Why can't I just follow my heart? Author Gary Thomas discusses his book The Sacred Search, which gives a fresh, biblical perspective on romance, singles, "soulmates," and what our attitudes should be toward marriage and building God's Kingdom.crosswalkcom00:04:57
- Crosswalk.com: People on the Street Answer, What is Chris...Crosswalk.com takes to downtown in the middle of December to ask people about Christmas movies, memories, and the reason for the season.crosswalkcom00:03:49
- Crosswalk.com: Hugh Jackman and the Cast of Les Misérable...Actors Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, and Samantha Barks discuss Les Miserables' most poignant line: 'to love another person is to see the face of God.'crosswalkcom00:04:36
- Crosswalk.com: Tolkien Experts Talk About His Christian T...In advance of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey hitting theaters, Crosswalk.com talks with Dr. Ralph Wood, Dr. Michael Ward and Rick Trumbo about J.R.R. Tolkien's faith and how it comes across in The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.crosswalkcom00:05:18
- Crosswalk.com: Ready to Have a Debt-Free Christmas?-Mary ...Crosswalk Editor Debbie Wright sits down with Mary Hunt to discuss her new book Debt-Proof Your Christmas and ways to make your Holiday season special without breaking the bank.crosswalkcom00:05:05
- Crosswalk.com: Is Being a Christian Actually Supposed to ...Nicole Unice, author of She's Got Issues, talks about the "ordinary issues" that keep women from loving God and others in a radical, life-changing way.
- Crosswalk.com:Lysa TerKeurst Talks About How to Keep From...Best-selling author Lysa TerKeurst shares her own struggles with maintaining healthy, balanced emotions and encourages other women (and men) through her new book Unglued (Zondervan, 2012).
- Crosswalk.com: "If you want to change the marriage, chang... In this webcam interview with Crosswalk.com editor, Debbie Wright, pastor and author Justin Buzzard talks about his book Date Your Wife (Crossway, 2012) in which he encourages men to dream bigger and get a fresh vision for their marriages.
- Crosswalk.com - Abortion vs Miscarriage: An interview wit...Chris Lang, founder of Lifestreams Media, discusses his new film Aborted Sun, which looks at miscarriage and elective abortions. Lang encourages women, men, and churches to extend Christ's love and compassion in these important but sensitive issue...crosswalkcom00:03:27
- Crosswalk.com Interviews Jeff Foxworthy about His Inspira...All joking aside about his favorite rednecks in the Bible, Foxworthy candidly speaks about his Christian faith and shares his hopes for the potential spiritual impact of hosting a Bible trivia game show on prime time TV in America.crosswalkcom00:04:22