Be Led and Inspired By The Holy Spirit - Week 1 - Galatians 5:13-16 - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed thepowerthereof 649 views 2010-10-02T02:06:33 Apostle Will reveals what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit and inspired by the Holy Spirit, and why both must collaborate. Galatians 5:13-16. Part 1 of 3. If you have been blessed by this video, or would like more information about Jesus Christ, and His saving work on the cross, and the Holy Spirit, and God the Father, please visit us at http://thepowerthereof.com. Thank you and God Bless.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.