Be Led and Inspired By The Holy Spirit - Week 1 - Galatians 5:13-16 - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed thepowerthereof 651 views 2010-10-02T02:06:33 Apostle Will reveals what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit and inspired by the Holy Spirit, and why both must collaborate. Galatians 5:13-16. Part 1 of 3. If you have been blessed by this video, or would like more information about Jesus Christ, and His saving work on the cross, and the Holy Spirit, and God the Father, please visit us at http://thepowerthereof.com. Thank you and God Bless.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- 27-Year-Old’s Breathtaking Performance Of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Teens Win Talent Show With Impressive Drum Line RoutineMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.