Remember Billy Graham (1918-2018) in His Most Inspiring Quotes

4-Year-Old Saves Family After Seeing Smoke In Room

4-year-old Sammy was in her room when she noticed smoke around the ceiling. She calmly went downstairs and told her mother, Kaitlyn Boyner. After Kaitlyn saw the smoke for herself, she quickly called 911 and took the children outside. Firefighters found that ceiling fan in Sammy's room had overheated but, thankfully, Sammy caught this in time before a fire could break out. Thank goodness for this smart little girl!

Related Videos