12 Days of Giveaways - Spin & Win! Sign up before Dec. 25th to win daily prizes and a $250 Amazon.com Gift Card. Find out details.
 

Voices for the Voiceless - Generation 78 Tucson

What if you woke up tomorrow and nearly a quarter of your peers were missing?
Your friend who wants to find a cure for cancer
The guy in your class who's going to spread the gospel to people who've never heard it before
The girl whose smile always makes you want to smile too, no matter how bad you feel

Gone

The truth is, they are missing. 22% of our generations is gone because of abortion. We are the remainder - the 78%. And we will not be silent.

Related Videos