- Channel Views: 2
- Total Upload Views: 302
- Joined: May 24, 2020
- Last Visit Date: 2022-06-27T15:04:07
My journey to counseling was a long and winding one. After I graduated from Cal-State, Northridge, with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Theatre, I worked in the entertainment industry for 14 years. From production, to casting, to being an agent for film and television composers, it was quite the experience—one that made me realize that there are a lot of hurting and wounded people in the world needing help. I left the industry when its excitement wore off, and I found myself working in Human Resources for the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel in Los Angeles. It was here that I met the individual that introduced me to “The Genesis Process,” a faith-based cognitive behavioral therapy. I went through this six-month process that helped me heal very deep pain. During this time, I realized my true calling in life: to help hurting people heal their emotional wounds. I wanted them to experience the restoration and freedom available to them.
Most Popular Uploads
true you ministries Video Channel
- Wise and Whimsical: Goals vs. Resolutions
- Wise and Whimsical: Coping with the Holiday Blu...
- Wise and Whimsical: Identity Part 2
- Addictions, False Beliefs, and Identity
- Wise and Whimsical: Identity Part 1
- Wise and Whimsical Intro
- Identifying and Healing False Beliefs
- Roots of Addiction: Fear and Shame's Role
- Grief Recovery: When Children Grieve
- Have you thought about Christian Counseling?
- Hope for Those Suffering from Depression
- Grief Recovery
A Prayer to Follow Jesus into the Unknown - Your Daily Prayer - June 29
When we follow Christ into the unknown, He sees us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.