We found 9 results for your search "umafc"
- Eric Rodriguez at UMAFC 2011 Vince Mitchell introduces Eric Rodriguez at the United Martial Artists for Christ event, March 20...soutermac
- Kyrsti Chavez sings the National Anthem at UMAFC 2011 Justin Brock talks to 11 year old Kyrsti Chavez before she sings the National Anthem at the Unite...soutermac
- Bob Mitchell of UMAFC at U Turn for Christ Bob Mitchell of 'United Martial Artists for Christ' gives his testimony at 'U Turn for Christ,' ...soutermac
- John Natividad on UMAFC John Natividad shares his story at United Martial Artists for Christ,Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, A...soutermac
- Deron McBee and Gary Kasper at UMAFC Deron McBee and Gary Kasper at United Martial Artists For Christ. Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, Apri...soutermac
- Keith Erickson at UMAFC Keith Erickson shares his testimony at the United Martial Artists for Christ, April 2008 at Calva...soutermac
- UMAFC March 14th Event Promo Come join us at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa on March 14th 2009 for another great event. This Video ...soutermac
- United Martial Artists for Christ-Youth Outreach United Martial Artists for Christ reaches out to the youth at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa. UMAFC ho...soutermac
- United Martial Artists for Christ This is a Promo for a "United Martial Artists for Christ" event at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa Octo...soutermac
A Prayer for a Disappointed Heart - Your Daily Prayer - August 12Is life disappointing you today? Cry out to God in prayer.
Top Music Videos
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Prayer
Communication is essential in any healthy relationship. We communicate to give praise to others and express our desires. It can be verbal or nonverbal, and each form can send a different message than the other. It is important for believers to be communicating with their creator (God) in a similar way, expressing adoration of Him, confessing our sins, giving thanks and sharing our desires. We communicate with God through prayer.