The Secret to Happiness for a Single MomJune 30, 2020 ● 18 min
Share this episode
1. We all have parenting failures, money failures, and life failures. We sometimes don't measure up. Shed the guilt.
2. Forget it. Forget about the past, our offenses, and our busyness. Get alone with Jesus.
3. Learn to trust that God has got this! Lack of trust is a heavy burden to bear.
4. Choose joy. It is a choice. The joy of the Lord strengthens us.
5. Retrain stinking thinking. We learned it. We can unlearn it.
6. Surrender and submit to who God is. He is in control. His weight is much easier!
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom.
Episode Image: @Getty/biscotto87
A Prayer to Remind Us God Works for Our Good - Your Daily Prayer - July 30
Romans 8:28 brings comfort, direction, and hope to Christians every day. It's also one of the most misquoted and misunderstood verses in the Bible.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.