The Secret to Happiness for a Single MomJune 30, 2020 ● 18 min
Share this episode
1. We all have parenting failures, money failures, and life failures. We sometimes don't measure up. Shed the guilt.
2. Forget it. Forget about the past, our offenses, and our busyness. Get alone with Jesus.
3. Learn to trust that God has got this! Lack of trust is a heavy burden to bear.
4. Choose joy. It is a choice. The joy of the Lord strengthens us.
5. Retrain stinking thinking. We learned it. We can unlearn it.
6. Surrender and submit to who God is. He is in control. His weight is much easier!
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom.
Episode Image: @Getty/biscotto87
A Prayer for Difficult Times - Your Daily Prayer - July 5
Although He allowed tragedy to strike, He never left me forsaken.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Forgiveness
God’s forgiveness is amazing and we all need a reminder of how powerful it is. The hardest part about forgiveness is often forgiving ourselves when we fall short. Making changes is hard and impossible without God’s grace, but you will be successful when you learn to forgive yourself. If you grew up in the Christian faith, you probably heard many sermons about forgiveness and sang countless songs about the subject. It’s talked about a lot, but there are many people still hanging onto hurts of their past. Listen to the top 10 Christian songs about forgiveness below and commit…