The Secret to Happiness for a Single MomJune 30, 2020 ● 18 min
Share this episode
1. We all have parenting failures, money failures, and life failures. We sometimes don't measure up. Shed the guilt.
2. Forget it. Forget about the past, our offenses, and our busyness. Get alone with Jesus.
3. Learn to trust that God has got this! Lack of trust is a heavy burden to bear.
4. Choose joy. It is a choice. The joy of the Lord strengthens us.
5. Retrain stinking thinking. We learned it. We can unlearn it.
6. Surrender and submit to who God is. He is in control. His weight is much easier!
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom.
Episode Image: @Getty/biscotto87
A Prayer for When Getting What You Wanted Wasn’t Enough - Your Daily Prayer - November 28
Something God has been teaching me (the hard way!) is that there is no dream that is deeply fulfilling outside of Him.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.