The Secret to Happiness for a Single MomJune 30, 2020 ● 18 min
Share this episode
1. We all have parenting failures, money failures, and life failures. We sometimes don't measure up. Shed the guilt.
2. Forget it. Forget about the past, our offenses, and our busyness. Get alone with Jesus.
3. Learn to trust that God has got this! Lack of trust is a heavy burden to bear.
4. Choose joy. It is a choice. The joy of the Lord strengthens us.
5. Retrain stinking thinking. We learned it. We can unlearn it.
6. Surrender and submit to who God is. He is in control. His weight is much easier!
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom.
Episode Image: @Getty/biscotto87
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Prayer
Communication is essential in any healthy relationship. We communicate to give praise to others and express our desires. It can be verbal or nonverbal, and each form can send a different message than the other. It is important for believers to be communicating with their creator (God) in a similar way, expressing adoration of Him, confessing our sins, giving thanks and sharing our desires. We communicate with God through prayer.