Tools and Truths for Reframing Unhealthy Thinking PatternsJune 02, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
Tools to Access the Power of God’s Truth to Our Lives:
1. Capture the Thought. Just because we think it, doesn’t mean it’s true. Just because we feel it, doesn’t mean it’s true.
2. Bring the Thought to Truth – What Does God’s Word Say about My Current Thoughts?
3. Pause with God’s perspective through prayers, praise music, medications, or affirmations.
4. Claim victory in what God has done. We do not live to earn God’s grace and love but with it!
Other Principles that Carley unpacks in this episode:
1. Exploring the truth of our God-given purpose over popular perspectives
2. Remember 3 Practices: belong, abide, bring glory
3. 3 Steps to Reframing our faith
4. Addressing Relational Conflict with the Wisdom of God’s Word
5. Rules for Relationships: If we don't repair it, we will repeat it.
6. CALM : connect, Assess, Listen, and maintain
7. Naming and holding space for our pain
Website | Instagram | Facebook
To access more content and join my monthly email list for the latest episodes and info, visit my website at carleymarcouillier.com
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Benjavisa
A Prayer to Choose Life - Your Daily Prayer - October 16
A happy life means making the Lord your life, all of your life.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Lauren Daigle Songs Of All Time
One of the most well-known, solo contemporary Christian artists of our time has released three full-length albums and won countless music awards. Maybe that explains why Lauren Daigle’s songs are so popular both in and out of the genre!
With so many amazing worship songs to choose from, which of her songs are the best? Here is a list of the top 10 Lauren Daigle songs.