Tools and Truths for Reframing Unhealthy Thinking PatternsJune 02, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
Tools to Access the Power of God’s Truth to Our Lives:
1. Capture the Thought. Just because we think it, doesn’t mean it’s true. Just because we feel it, doesn’t mean it’s true.
2. Bring the Thought to Truth – What Does God’s Word Say about My Current Thoughts?
3. Pause with God’s perspective through prayers, praise music, medications, or affirmations.
4. Claim victory in what God has done. We do not live to earn God’s grace and love but with it!
Other Principles that Carley unpacks in this episode:
1. Exploring the truth of our God-given purpose over popular perspectives
2. Remember 3 Practices: belong, abide, bring glory
3. 3 Steps to Reframing our faith
4. Addressing Relational Conflict with the Wisdom of God’s Word
5. Rules for Relationships: If we don't repair it, we will repeat it.
6. CALM : connect, Assess, Listen, and maintain
7. Naming and holding space for our pain
Website | Instagram | Facebook
To access more content and join my monthly email list for the latest episodes and info, visit my website at carleymarcouillier.com
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Benjavisa
A Prayer for When You Don’t Know What to Pray - Your Daily Prayer - June 24
When you don’t know what to pray, ask God to give you an intercessory prayer.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Songs And Hymns About Grace
One of the greatest gifts that God gives us is his grace. He doesn’t turn away any sinners who seek redemption, and we don’t have to prove that we deserve forgiveness because we simply do not. Worshipping God’s neverending grace through song strengthens our faith and lets us express our gratitude.
Here are 10 songs and hymns about God’s grace.