Safety: Why Emotional Safety is the Anchor for Lasting Family ConnectionNovember 10, 2022 ● 48 min
Share this episode
In this episode Josh and Christi talk about:
- How to pursue your spouse's heart using emotional vocabulary
- The way relational warmth wires your child's brain for relationships
- Why posture is more important than technique in parenting
- How to calm your child's brain when they are in the midst of fight, flight, or freeze
- Ways to focus on who you are becoming as an adult
Order a copy of Josh’s book Safe House:
Sign up for the MyKid’sEQ Ambassador Coaching Program:
Order a copy of What Am I Feeling? by Josh and Christi:
Order a copy of What Do I Do With Worry? by Josh and Christi:
Order the Famous at Home book by Josh and Christi:
A Prayer for Joy Unspeakable - Your Daily Prayer - December 9
At Jesus’ birth, God lit the night sky to make his announcement. Can you imagine sitting in the dark, warming yourself by a fire, tuning your ear to the night sounds when an angel appears before you and the glory of God fills the night?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.