The latest news and hot topics among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
16 Awesome Franklin Graham Quotes Franklin Graham is the son of well-known Billy Graham. When Franklin moved out of his parents’ home, he chose a life of rebellion until the age of 22. In a hotel room in Jerusalem he gave his life back to God and then went on a 6 week mission trip to Asia. During this time he felt called by God to go and help people around the world who are affected by disease, famine, war, disaster and other tragedies. Here are 16 awesome quotes from this God-fearing man. Jun 09, 2013
Top 20 Christian Fiction Books As school winds down for many and the summer breeze picks up, I like to drift away in a good read. There are so many great Christian fiction books to peruse that I had to set some guidelines for my list of the top 20 Christian fiction books. None of these books are part of a longer series – if you are like me, it’s hard to find time to read a full series in one sitting. Most of these books are centered around love stories, remember, these come from my taste! Finally, most of these books are fairly recent. Jun 03, 2013
Top 30 Christian Radio Songs of 2013 2013 has been a great year for music! We aren’t even half way through it yet and there have been many wonderful songs made to glorify our God! Here are my top 30 songs for this first half of 2013! This list does contain some songs that came out last year, but they are still huge hits for radio play this year! May 30, 2013
Christian College Students: Top 10 Challenges Faced Leaving home for college is many a young person's dream. It is a time when they “fly the coop” and the safety of the home and the support system that they have depended upon for about 18 years. Although it is quite the adventure, this new chapter in a young person's life may also bring some challenges. Even for the student that has a great Christian foundation, college presents new life lessons. Here are what I see at the top 10 challenges that Christian college students face. May 29, 2013
25 Christian Music Trivia Questions and Answers Questions May 28, 2013
7 Best Bible Apps For The Android With smartphone technology, you have access to thousands upon thousands of apps that can make your life convenient on your Android phone. You can download apps to tell you where the cheapest gas is around you. You can download apps to play games to pass the time away. You can download the code scanner app to scan those “square” bar codes that give you information on products and services. There are apps for almost anything you can think of. This includes apps that give you access to Biblical principles and values. Some of these apps come in the form of games. Some come in the form of Bibles. There are many great Bible apps for your Android and I hope this article gives you an outlet to discover some you may not have already. Here are my 7 favorite apps out there for the Android phone. Quick note: for those apps that do not require internet access, I have “offline” in parenthesis. May 27, 2013
101 Best Family Movies Of All Time Movie night is something I definitely look forward to, and if you are watching with the whole family you will want to make sure you are choosing a “family-friendly” flick for your gang to enjoy. Join us in counting down the 101 best family movies of all time, this list includes animated films, classic films, and the best from the 21st century as well. You will notice a large number of Disney films on this list as they have remained the bench mark for the family movie industry throughout history. This countdown includes info on box office performance although that is not what the rankings are based on. These are all great movies to check out and I’m sure many will ring a bell for you and bring back some great family movie night memories. May 25, 2013
Top 15 Christian Fiction Authors A favorite pastime is enjoying a fresh cup of coffee while curled up reading a great book on a warm summer day (or any day for that matter). I have really learned to enjoy Christian authors and appreciate their talent to captivate an audience and bring hope, love and joy to many believers. I tend to lean toward authors that make me think and leave me with a message that’s encouraging as I continue my walk with Christ. May 22, 2013
A Christian Book Review: “Happy, Happy, Happy” by Phil Robertson I just finished reading the book by Phil Robertson, Happy, Happy, Happy and I am even more impressed with this man than I was before reading it. For those who do not know, Phil Robertson is the patriarch of the family showcased on the reality TV show Duck Dynasty. He is also the inventor of a line of duck calls known as 'Duck Commander'. The family resides in West Monroe, Louisiana. This book is his autobiography. May 21, 2013
10 Faith Songs to Teach Children One of the best ways to teach children about Jesus is to teach them faith songs. Some are just fun for the catchy little tune, while others are sung complete with actions. Here are just 10 faith songs to teach children, I have also included the actions that I remember teaching many children, including my own. May 20, 2013
A Prayer to Offer Up in the Morning - Your Daily Prayer - December 2
Before busy lifestyles try to steal our time and energy, we can spend a few moments with God every day.
- Bible Verses about Goodness: Scriptures Quotes on Virtue
- Bible Verses for Women - Inspiring Scriptures for Girls and Women
- Bible Verses about Blessings from God: Good Gifts from Above
- Bible Verses about Grief: Best Scriptures to Comfort Sorrow
- The Joy of the Lord is My Strength - Inspiring Scriptures
- Bible Verses about Spiritual Warfare: Put on the Full Armor of God
- 20 Top Christian Rock Bands of All Time
- 10 Songs And Hymns About Grace
- Bible Verses about Death - Top Scriptures on Mortality & The Soul
- Bible Verses for Depression - Comforting Scriptures to Uplift You
- 30 Motivational Bible Verses to Inspire and Encourage You
- Bible Verses about Perseverance to Overcome Doubt and Fear
God is Love Bible Verses: Scriptures about the Love of God
- Bible Verses about Life: Living by Faith in Jesus Christ
- 30 Love for God Bible Verses - Loving God With Heart and Mind
- 25 Bible Verses about Courage for Steadfast Faith
- 25 Bible Verses for Faith over Fear
- 30 Bible Verses about the Family - Scriptures on Marriage and Parenting
- 10 Encouraging Bible Verses About Peace
- 20 Bible Verses about the Power of Kindness
- 25 Bible Verses about the Power of Forgiveness
- 30 Bible Verses about the Importance of Humility
- Christian Graduation Songs: My Top 10 List
- 15 Jesus Songs to Worship the Lord with Joy
- 15 Most Popular Hymns of Christianity - Top Worship Songs
- 50+ Gospel Hymns and Worship Songs to Praise the Lord!
- Top 20 Hymns for Church: Christian Songs for Worship
- Hymns of Praise to Give Thanks for God's Love
- Top 10 Old Hymns and Worship Songs to Praise Jesus Christ
- Hymns of Faith to Inspire Your Trust in God
- Top Christian Wedding Songs for Your Reception Playlist
- Funeral Hymns and Worship Songs to Comfort Your Heart
- 10 Christian Songs and Hymns About God's Love: Rejoice in the Lord!
- 10 Good Friday Hymns and Worship Songs about Jesus Christ
- Palm Sunday Hymns and Worships Songs
- 40+ Bible Verses About Peace for Finding Comfort and Strength
- Strength Bible Verses: Be Strong in the Lord!
- Bible Verses about Confidence: Scriptures to be Confident in Faith
- 25 Bible Verses about Beauty to Inspire All Women
- 30 Bible Verses about Wisdom: Insightful Scripture Quotes
- 20 Bible Verses about Happiness and the Joy of Gratitude
- These 9 Christian NFL Players Are Using Their Football Careers To Further God’s Kingdom
- The Power Of These 21 Bible Verses Feels Just Like Getting A Hug From God
- Top 10 Christian Songs and Hymns About Prayer
- Songs About Hope: 17 Christian Hits
- Best Christian Authors: 20 Great Christian Writers
- 35 Celebrities Stepping Up During The Coronavirus Pandemic To Help Others
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
24 Powerful Quotes About Forgiveness to Encourage Compassion
To truly live by the Word of the Lord, we must learn to forgive others and forgive ourselves. Through His goodness and grace, God forgives all of our earthly sins unconditionally when we seek redemption. We do not deserve His grace and cannot do anything to be worthy. But the least we can do is treat others with the same compassion.
We can improve ourselves individually and better ourselves as God's people by learning to love and forgive as God does for us. Sometimes, forgiveness is not as easy as it sounds so here are some powerful quotes about forgiveness.