Bible Verses on anger
There are always going to be times in your Christian life when you become angry or sad. However, as a Christian, you can't let these angry emotions change your life. If you're looking for help with anger issues or dealing with someone else with anger problems, you can use the Holy Bible to help with your anger. It's hard to do, but turning to God can make you a more peaceful person.
The Bible can be a great tool to help combat being quick to anger. By reading these Bible verses about anger, you can find a better way to cope with your problems. Although these Bible verses on anger may not be your cure, they should help soothe your soul and put you back on the right path.
Don't let your loved ones be affected by your anger any longer. Bible verses on anger can put everything into perspective for you. Not only will the Bible teach you how not to be so angry, but it can also help you forgive whoever or whatever you are angry at. God Bless you!
- Nehemiah 9 :17 And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not. —
- Psalms 37 :8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. —
- Psalms 145 :8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. —
- Proverbs 14 :17 He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated. —
- Proverbs 14 :29 He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly. —
- Proverbs 15 :1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. —
- Proverbs 19 :11 The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression. —
- Ephesians 4 :26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: —
- Colossians 3 :8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. —