waterbrookmultnomah's UploadsBack to waterbrookmultnomah's channel.
- Everything you've been taught about relationships is wron...The movies and TV make it look easy. Matchmaking websites have it down to a science. Two people connect—love at first sight—and the relationship is magical from then on. But the truth is, strong, deep relationships that last a lifetime aren't base...waterbrookmultnomah00:02:17
- When God Says Yada Yada Yada - Dannah GreshIf you need satisfying answers to your questions about sex, Dannah Gresh has one (surprising) word for you.
- Clear Direction and Spiritual Power for Your Life - Shaun...Are you walking with God, dragging your feet, or running ahead of Him? Take the first step in living at God's pace.
When you start walking with God, it's easy to misplace the emphasis. You might think it's about seeking perfection or impressing...waterbrookmultnomah00:02:18
- An Absence So Great - Book Trailer - Jane Kirkpatrick Did photography replace an absence in her life or expose the truth of her heart's emptiness?
Jessie gains footing in her dream to one day operate her own studio and soon finds herself in other Midwest towns, pursuing her profession. But even a ...waterbrookmultnomah00:01:52
- "Hero" by Fred Stoeker You know its not easy being a single man in our culture today. It's easy to be overwhelmed, feel helpless and hopeless about living by Gods high standards for singles. Its easy to cave in to the pressures of this sex-soaked world and accept defeat...waterbrookmultnomah00:03:05
- You're Invited...Come Just as You AreRelive a Billy Graham crusade through the storytelling of a life transformed. Clorinda Cooper tells her story.
- Shaunti Feldhahn talks about For Women Only In The Workpl...Author Shaunti Feldhahn talks about women and their interactions with male colleagues in the modern workplace. Based on years of research and input from thousands of business men, For Women Only in the Work Place focuses on how women are perceived...waterbrookmultnomah00:03:13
- Primal by Mark Batterson - DVD Study Trailer AMO DEI.
We have a tendency to complicate Christianity. Jesus simplified it. Love God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
A companion to the book Primal by Pastor Mark Batterson, the Primal: DVD-Based Study takes you...waterbrookmultnomah00:01:51
- Fierce Beauty - Kim MeederChoosing to Stand for What Matters Most
- Theology Matters - Dug Down Deep - Joshua Harris (now in ...Dug Down Deep is systematic theology like you’ve never seen it before. Readable. Relevant. Powerful. As best-selling author Joshua Harris shares his own journey from apathetic church-kid to student with a burning passion to truly know God, you’ll ...waterbrookmultnomah00:02:04
- Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Pu...In Radical, David Platt’s plea for Christians to take back their faith from the American Dream resonated with readers everywhere, and the book quickly became a New York Times bestseller. Now in Radical Together, the author broadens his call, chall...waterbrookmultnomah00:01:48
- Liz Curtis Higgs talks about her bestselling books Mine i...SHE LOST EVERYTHING SHE LOVED.
HE HAD EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED.
BUT COULD SHE FIND THE COURAGE TO TRUST HIM?
Stepping from a battered coach on a rainy April eve, newly widowed Elisabeth Kerr must begin again, without husband or title, property o...waterbrookmultnomah00:02:23
- The Chasm by Randy Alcorn - Book TrailerA Journey He Couldn’t Miss… and a Step He Couldn’t Take
He found himself a traveler in the strangest of lands. Where invisible secrets come starkly into sight. Where the fairest of companions leads the way into unsuspected danger and darkness. ...waterbrookmultnomah00:01:27
- Devotional and Q & A with New York Times Bestselling Auth...Join Liz Curtis Higgs, author of the New York Times bestselling book Mine is the Night for a short inspirational devotional, followed by a fun Q & A session!waterbrookmultnomah00:44:28
- Marriage Tip from Living in Love by James and Betty Robi...More in Love Today Than on Your Wedding Day? It's Possible!
Every marriage—whether it's good, bad, or a mix of both—can be better. But what does it take to make the sparks fly in a marriage of five months or fifty years?
James and Betty Rob...waterbrookmultnomah00:01:50