7 of 8 - The Secret to a Worshipful Life - Billy Crone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bcrone1 1991 views 2010-10-01T23:03:21 Even though God's the same God and we're just as much His children as the great heroes of the faith were, today it seems that most Christians read the Bible in one hand and take a look at their life in the other saying, "Man, something's missing here. Something's not right. Why did those people get to have an amazing walk with God and here I am fumbling around in the dark?" Fortunately, it doesn't have to be that way. The Secret To A Worshipful Life reveals how an amazing walk with the Lord really is available to every single Christian by making up our minds to worship God with all of our lives, including our lips. Here you'll discover four harmful side affects that a life of complaining produces in that Complaining Affects You, Complaining Affects Others, Complaining Affects the Gospel, and believe it or not, Complaining Affects God. So if you're tired of reading the Bible in one hand and looking at your life in the other saying, "I don't have a life worth living for. I've got a life worth giving up!" then please learn The Secret To A Worshipful Life and start being that Biblical hero today!
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.