3 of 6 - If God Really Loves Me Then Why Do I Suffer?- Billy Crone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bcrone1 5693 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Whether it's the Christian or the non-Christian, one universal question we all seem to have in this life is, "If God Really Loves Me, Then Why Do I Suffer?". Unfortunately, most people can't see any rhyme or reason why a wise and loving God would allow difficulties to come our way. Therefore, many people either deny that God exists or they accuse Him of being a Big Ol' Meany. Therefore this series takes a look at 16 Wise Reasons why God allows difficulties. Such wise reasons as: To Expose Our Sin Nature, To Keep Us From Becoming Spiritually Lazy, To Cause Us To Be A Blessing To Others, To Teach Us That God is God and We Are Not, To Make Us More Like Jesus, To Keep Us From Wasting Our Lives, To Make Us More Humble, To Make Us More Joyful, To Make Us More Loving, To Produce A Powerful Testimony, To Produce A Powerful Character, To Get Us Steered In A New Direction, To Get Us To Build Our Faith, To Get Us To Appreciate Fellowship, To Teach Us The Power Of Praise and To Take Us To Heaven. People, God is not being some sort of cosmic terrorist and He certainly isn't trying to torture us when He allows difficulties to come our way. No! God loves each and everyone of us, and if we could only see how wise He really is, we would be able to soar above any and all problems that come our way! And isn't that all we pray for?
More Today's Christian Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.