3 of 6 - If God Really Loves Me Then Why Do I Suffer?- Billy Crone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bcrone1 5716 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Whether it's the Christian or the non-Christian, one universal question we all seem to have in this life is, "If God Really Loves Me, Then Why Do I Suffer?". Unfortunately, most people can't see any rhyme or reason why a wise and loving God would allow difficulties to come our way. Therefore, many people either deny that God exists or they accuse Him of being a Big Ol' Meany. Therefore this series takes a look at 16 Wise Reasons why God allows difficulties. Such wise reasons as: To Expose Our Sin Nature, To Keep Us From Becoming Spiritually Lazy, To Cause Us To Be A Blessing To Others, To Teach Us That God is God and We Are Not, To Make Us More Like Jesus, To Keep Us From Wasting Our Lives, To Make Us More Humble, To Make Us More Joyful, To Make Us More Loving, To Produce A Powerful Testimony, To Produce A Powerful Character, To Get Us Steered In A New Direction, To Get Us To Build Our Faith, To Get Us To Appreciate Fellowship, To Teach Us The Power Of Praise and To Take Us To Heaven. People, God is not being some sort of cosmic terrorist and He certainly isn't trying to torture us when He allows difficulties to come our way. No! God loves each and everyone of us, and if we could only see how wise He really is, we would be able to soar above any and all problems that come our way! And isn't that all we pray for?
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.