Psalm 31:1-5 - Music Videos
Embed jimclbn 3268 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Put to music back in 1998....shortly after my return from a 7 year backslide. I had smoked so much crack (and cigarettes) that my lungs and heart were both failing. I really felt as if I was not going to be on this earth much longer. As I sat at the church practicing the guitar and reading my bible.....I came across this Psalm. I put music to it, and wept as I sang it over and over again for nearly an hour. It was at that point that I promised the Lord, that whether I had 10 minutes, or 10 years left I would praise Him with every breath. And if it was my time to go, I was ready. Well, you can see I'm still here. I know I'm not the greatest guitarist or singer.......hopefully not the worst either. But what I do, I do to bring Him honor and glory. If you listen to the music I write, and you feel the moving of the Holy Spirit.....then my job is done. I'm only pointing others to Jesus, and letting them know of His love, mercy, and grace. Thanks for listening, and reading this too.
More Music Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin’s Incredible Acoustic Performance Of ‘Waterfall’Music Videos
- Larnelle Harris - Amen (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.