My 17th Birthday Party I was ProChoice - Silent No More - Today's Christian Videos
Embed reiserrelief 10402 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 It was my seventeenth birthday. I missed school that day, and my friend drove me to the hospital. I was admitted and put into a ward with other young ladies who were waiting for their abortions. Later, I was wheeled into the operating room and put under general anesthetic. I woke up bleeding, in pain, nauseated, and had a very large tell-tale bruise where the IV had been. Late that afternoon I was released. My friend picked me up to drive me home. We arrived at my home to my seventeenth birthday party. My whole family was there. I hid my hand to avoid any questions about the bruise. No one knew that night, as they celebrated the day I was born that I had taken the life of my first child.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.