Today's Devotional

Actions Speak
What do your actions reveal about your character?

read more

Mother Warns Against Keyless Ignition Cars That Nearly Killed Her Daughter

13-year-old Erin woke up sick and groggy one morning. She eventually collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. After further investigation, it was discovered that the family car was left running overnight, due to the keyless ignition failing to turn off. Carbon monoxide seeped into Erin's room, causing her sickness. Thankfully, Erin was treated before more harm could occur but now her parents are warning everyone of this hidden danger.

Related Videos