Feeling Tangled Up Inside? - Today's Christian Videos
Embed sheilawalsh 3135 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 For years Patsy Clairmont dreamed about "freedom." Did you know she suffered from severe agoraphobia (fear of open spaces)? She was a virtual prisoner in her own home. How did the woman whose highest ambition was to get to the grocery store become the pint-sized powerhouse you see today? God! He's in the business of amazing transformations and Patsy is proof. Now she travels the world with Women of Faith telling 350,000 people a year about the God who set her free. Like Patsy was trapped by agoraphobia, many of us feel trapped by our emotions. Patsy just released her new book, I Second that Emotion where she lets you know, "You are not the only one who feels that you have more mood swings than brain cells and more hormones than hallelujahs. Take a deep breath and pop a dark-chocolate bon-bon; we girls are in this together."
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.