Feeling Tangled Up Inside? - Today's Christian Videos
Embed sheilawalsh 3215 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 For years Patsy Clairmont dreamed about "freedom." Did you know she suffered from severe agoraphobia (fear of open spaces)? She was a virtual prisoner in her own home. How did the woman whose highest ambition was to get to the grocery store become the pint-sized powerhouse you see today? God! He's in the business of amazing transformations and Patsy is proof. Now she travels the world with Women of Faith telling 350,000 people a year about the God who set her free. Like Patsy was trapped by agoraphobia, many of us feel trapped by our emotions. Patsy just released her new book, I Second that Emotion where she lets you know, "You are not the only one who feels that you have more mood swings than brain cells and more hormones than hallelujahs. Take a deep breath and pop a dark-chocolate bon-bon; we girls are in this together."
More Today's Christian Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Navy Brothers Welcome Bride Into Family With Surprise Ending To Arch Of SwordsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.