Feeling Tangled Up Inside? - Today's Christian Videos
Embed sheilawalsh 3092 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 For years Patsy Clairmont dreamed about "freedom." Did you know she suffered from severe agoraphobia (fear of open spaces)? She was a virtual prisoner in her own home. How did the woman whose highest ambition was to get to the grocery store become the pint-sized powerhouse you see today? God! He's in the business of amazing transformations and Patsy is proof. Now she travels the world with Women of Faith telling 350,000 people a year about the God who set her free. Like Patsy was trapped by agoraphobia, many of us feel trapped by our emotions. Patsy just released her new book, I Second that Emotion where she lets you know, "You are not the only one who feels that you have more mood swings than brain cells and more hormones than hallelujahs. Take a deep breath and pop a dark-chocolate bon-bon; we girls are in this together."
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.